Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

noonecares' dank pick-up thread (washington d.c.) [high res macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by noonecares, Jun 15, 2011.

1. #1 noonecares, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    hey everyone! just starting this thread up to keep track of my herb, i've gone through many good ounces of various quality herb of different types without ever chronicling it and i regret that now. hopefully now i will be able to keep track of my local pick-ups and all the variety of pick-ups i will be making in amsterdam in a month.

to start off, a nice local sativa (extremely fruity with a distinctive sativa smell) pouring with crystals. just finishing off a quarter of it now, don't know the name - if any. this batch went for $120/quarter if anyone is wondering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn.....

3. lol shyt man im not from d.c but damm them buds make me wanna take a road trip

4. #4 noonecares, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    thanks for the compliments guys!

5. Picked up a quarter of what I was told was a blue dream X blue cheese cross. Bit leafy so I got it pretty cheap for $105/quarter, still has a bit of trichs and is a decent smoke. What do you guys think?

In other news, I ordered a little sista .de RooR off EDIT, praying it gets through customs :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DC is 30min. away I may have to make a trip out there lol

7. Looks DELICIOUS, 105 a quarter is decent considering I'm in virginia and I get straight blue dream for 90-100/3.5

8. #8 S0UR, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You pay $90-100 for an eigth!?

9. #9 Deletemyposts, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm in va and I get halves of blue dream frequently and it's always 150. So 37.5 an 8th. So, your getting ripped off badly.

10. Oh and Nice pickups. All look dank

11. Yea man your getting ripped off paying more than $60 a eighth...you gotta find a new connect! lol

12. Holy shit dude, that's expensive as hell. Time to look around a bit bro, if you're in NoVa there's TONS of quality herb around there.

By the way thanks everyone ;)

13. The RooR has finally come! Ordered off of EDIT, got it in 11 days, highly recommend the company. They were out of stock of EHLE diffusers so they upgraded me to a RooR one for free (they cost 10 euros more normally) right after I called them minutes after I got the out of stock email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. #14 noonecares, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    Picked up another quarter of some really nice dank, probably the best in a while. In addition to this I got a variety of strains from a friend to sample. I took some pictures but I'll try to get some better ones up tomorrow.

The taste is delicious and it's perfectly dried. It has an extremely pungent and potent odor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is the bud from my friend, don't know which is which but that includes Purple Urkle (probably the only obvious one), lemon diesel, a strawberry strain of some sort, and 3 others. There's more, but the pics I took were bad so I'll get them up tomorrow as I mentioned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. damn son, im in DC almost every day and im dry as a bone... i gotta find what youre finding :)