Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobs guide to buying weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyyLemonG, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Okay, so aside form my ridiculously intricate codes (see a few pages back for my code words for amounts), I do a few other things that I feel are a NECESSITy, not just something that helps ease the process.

1.If I call, I sometimes, but very rarely use any words that are weed-related.

2.When I text, I NEVER use the terms. Really try to avoid this. You don't know who can be looking at your phone when you get a text saying "You still tryna get some bud?" So maybe don't use the exact words if you don't wanna use codes (cuz it can be a pain in the ass to use a whole new language for bud)

3.NEVER meet at someone's house for the deal, wheteher it's theirs or yours. Just for pure safety reasons. Meet up somewhere inbetween the both of you.

4.Never say "Hey, you gave [my friend and your customer] an eighth for like $20. Think you can hook me up like that?" Youd be AMAZED at how many people ask for their friends' discounts. Bitch, this ain't like knowing the cashier at McDonalds. You don't get a discount for knowing me n my friends till I decide u can get one. If you gotta ask, you won't get the discount. Plain and simple.

5. Always offer to smoke with your dealer, chances are, he'll use his own shit, not what you just bought, and smoke you up. At least that's how it's been for me.

6.NEVER ask for his connect. It's just a matter of respect.

7.Try not to deal with shady ass people you barely know. Buy from friends and eventually, you'll work your way up the ladder. You'd be amazed at who knows who in the underground market of your neighborhood's weed business.

8.If you get busted, don't tell your man's name if you ever wanna show your face in your neighborhood again. (and I don't mean that "stop snitching" bullshit. Dropping someone else's name to lesson your sentence is NOT a good look at all.)

9.Let them know you have a scale, regardless of whether or not they have one. If they see that shit one you once, they're a LOT less likely to skimp you in the future cuz they know that you are an educated consumer.

10.Last and, in my opinion, most importantly, just show respect. Realize that dealers do you a service by supplying you. They have other customers and more money opportunities. You may not have any more hook-ups available. Also realize that the more you respect and trust your dealer and vice versa, the more likely you are to get discounts in the future (the kind you don't need to ask for of course lol).

2. haha glad someone agrees

3. My favorite 2 rules :hello:

4. holy shit dude! around where i live in the cleveland/chattanooga, TN area i can get an 1/8 of mids for $20 and a gram of good dank for $20. $65 for an eighth is ridiculous lol.

5. is $10 a gram a good deal?

6. For chronic, yes. For mids , no.

7. Depends on where you are - and what it is;)

8. big help, :hello:thanks

9. Before my dealer had to go on the run (crazy ass story, haha) we used to kick it all the time. I didn't need to call him or nothing. I could just go over and pick up how much I want whenever. Never had to worry about getting shorted.

I always offer to smoke out my dealer. Its just being nice ;)
    and like a lot of people have been saying, dealer's are people with lives too. so don't harass them too much.

10. i am a totaly newbie and i dont know the diff. so what does chronic mean and what does mid mean?

I am so lost on the stoner ways of the world.. just on friday i discoved that one of my stashs was smother smoking then the other... so i am like the noob of the newbies..

teach me all you can.

11. The first one is mids. The 2nd one is chronic. Chronic is more expensive then mids because the quality is better.

Chronic prices in the general (513) area. (Prices vary)

60 1/8th
    25 half 1/8th
    110 1/4
    180 half ounce

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      3.9 KB
      Views:
    • asdd.jpg
      asdd.jpg
      File size:
      59.5 KB
      Views:
  12. If you are ever in VA in the U.S, Below Winchester. The slang/price/quantity goes like this.

Slang
    Wats good
    Whats the word
    U holdin

Price/Quantity
    Dimes vary depending on what you want.
    Reg-1g-10$
    Dank-1g-15$-20$

Dubs/Dubsachs/8ths
    Reg-3.5g-30$

Quarters/Q
    Reg- 7g - 60$

The prices as well as the weed sucks. Its easy to push but bad to sell in general. Dank bud comes here every once in a while, bud like white widdow, kush, haze is hard to find.

So if you are in the area, watch out for what you buy. People like to rob, or skimp you.

13. Damn mids is expensive where you're at!

14. Just remember it is all a business, your not doing them a favour, they're not doing you a favour, purely business.

15. I know seriously! i can get a dub of mids where i live for $20.

16. Always look confident. Dont be looking scared. In that case the dealer will think u are a noob and u will likely get ripped off.

17. Front Royal, its a small town below winchester.

18. This is an old thread but I think it's definitely an important issue for people starting out..

Here in the UK, I simply text "hey dude, you about for a 20 any time tonight?" (20 = £20 worth)

19. how many grams do you get for £20? Is it the same as the states?

20. Yes!... You need eachother