Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobs guide to buying weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyyLemonG, Aug 5, 2009.

1. oh its cool. i was actually talkin to the other dude lol

2. oh lolz

3. You bring a good point, lets not rip the thread here.

I like the guy who says "We dealers have lives too," I feel you though Ha!

4. #24 sinsemillaplease, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Yeah its a real nice thread... it just had a glaring issue that I couldn't not address. I know a lot of people feel like its lipservice or political correctness but that's an idea planted by bigots. The terms truly do cause pain and discomfort for many. It bothered me immediately... in fact I've spent my whole life trying to buck the stereotype by being punctual for eveything. Yet it pops up again... and again... and again. I also constantly find myself being forced to prove my intelligence and competence beyond what is generally expected of others.

Done...

This thread is necessary... I can't tell you how many "how do I buy" threads I've seen pop up... even just today. +rep

5. Chillax dude - Who do you think made up the term? A bunch of klansmen? Wow you are out of touch nukka.
    The term is used by all of my dark skinned friends. If it doesnt offend, was made by, and is used by them, it shouldn't offend you.

6. I find it offensive that it's OK for blacks to use that word but if a white person uses it it's suddenly racism. People need to make up their minds. It is either racist and offensive or not.

7. I'm black but I actually don't mind it being used as long as someone isn't being over the top with it or racist. I don't use it that much though. I'd rather everyone stops saying it, since it is kind of disrespectful.

8. Oh I agree. You see my point though. Any double standard like the use of that word is racism, either way.

We're way off topic though. I blame the OP for using racist terms in the first place :p

9. "Whats up, think i can get hooked up"

Never thought about asking like a noob but i think thats alright, i usually don't mention weed, or bud, or anything.

10. #30 JuicyyLemonG, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009

My bad. Everyone here uses it and when someone sais it it's not used as racism. Didn't mean to offend anyone, my bad :eek:

11. Good golly, lets all take another hit of our bowls and relax with the calls of racism. I'm sure Juicy did not mean to offend and it has been righted!

Now back on topic! I love the guy who said dealers have lives too because it's soo true!

I hate it when someone txt's my fone and are like "Yo dude! I need weed!" Thats the quickest way for me to

A) Not answer and ignore your noob ass.
    B) Think about raising your prices
    C) RIp your bitch ass off!

Interestingly enough, I haven't ripped someone off in forever, I always feel bad and go back to my noob days. Best advice is to be chill and not make it obvious or bug the livin shite outta your connection.

12. Shut up and smoke a bowl cry baby:cool:

13. This.

but on topic, good thread OP, should help some noobs out.

14. Thank you

15. so with all these amounts like you know half ounce, quarter ounce etc... whats the normal price range for them? i know i usually get a 50 bag, but iv got no idea how many grams that is. 50 meaning 50buks btw. because im trying to be more cost effiant and i think gettn a half would be cheeper for me n my mate to share rather than buying a 50 every week, also i bet my deeler would apreaciate it more? any idea on price ranges? please would help a lot

16. 50 dollars in OH means you're paying 50 a quarter which is too much. Halfs usually cost 60 up here and quarters cost 40-45, but where are you at?

17. i live in Queensland Australia. here we get like $50 bags $25 bags etc... but i have no idea how much to pay for like say, half an ounce. im unsure what to ask for, cuz if i ask for the price i know ill get riped off, ya know? what you rekon should be average pricing on difrent amounts for Australia?

18. I also live in qld australia, normal 25 for a stick (1.6) 100 for q/o and about 50 for 3.2ish, i dont nroamly go much higher then that

19. Hey dude's, also in QLD here. When I wasn't dry (and have been for ages), a 50 was pretty much an eighth, $100 will get you a qtr and hopefully anything else is just like a half for 180/190 (whatever your dude wants to discount you for buying in a lil' bulk).

Def a hint hint on me being dry but, just can't seem to get on lol.

20. hmm yh seems like im getting a normal pricing then i guess. thankyou for that. any idea on a ounce? im supposing about 300?