Noob's 2 plant CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PeeDee420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. First of all thanks for the ataboy! I'm proud even though she looks like she has been through hell she still lived to see harvest. I will try to get pics tonight. I just can't seem to get close ups with my camera. It sadly does not have a macro function.

2. pics of your hottie of a wife will be fine....you can PM them to me so noone else knows what were doing :eek: did I just type that?

what I ment to say was....your doing really really good for finishing with CFLs man...I wouldnt expect much more from myself....

dont dry the buds in the light...put them in a cardboard box or somthing that will absorb moisture...keep em in the dark or 4 days then throw them in a jar and burp em for a half hour to an hour every night

3. awe man to bad about Eve (but wifes sure do know how to make the pain go away:cool:) congrats on adam looks great! im at about week 4 of flower. hope mine look as good as yours. Maybe we could get pics of Adam and your super sexy wife? Any how good luck on future grows!

4. congrats man, can't wait to see the pics!! you'll have to tell us how high it gets ya, pics can't do that lol. good job.

5. Thanks everyone! The encouragement is great, I can't wait to start my next grow now. :hello:

So I have read sooooo many different ways to dry and cure my bud. Anyone have some pointers? All the methods I have read very ALOT so I really don't know who to believe.

6. Good job PeeDee :wave:

We need final pics before the chop even if you can't get a good close up.

As for harvest, I have seen a few people keep it whole and hang it like an upside down Christmas tree, if you have the room that seems like a good way to go since so whatever is left in that big main stem can work it's way to the buds. Probably takes longer that way though.

7. Last night I checked a few different spots on my plant and it looked like probably 1 in 10 trichs were amber. So I unplugged the lights once they went out. Now she shall sit in darkness until Sunday, then its chop chop!

Also the buds from the branches that broke off finally dried. I have had them in a jar burping daily for a few days. Now these buds were dried in the flower room so it wasnt dark & my fan for the plant was also hitting the drying buds. So I know it was a shitty dry and no cure. But let me just say we vaped some lastnight and WOW!

When the actual plant is fully matured dried right and cured it may be too strong for us lol. We will have to build a tolerance just to smoke a full bowl from our bong lol. ITS GREAT!

8. That's awesome man.

Weed really needs to be legal if for no other reason than so we can all send each other little tasters from our harvests :smoking:

9. LOL the weird thing is I was actually thinking that same thing last night! I cant share this stuff with anyone but my wife. And its going to take us probably a year to smoke what comes off just this one plant lol.

10. Here are the pics from the harvest! It turns out my wife LOVES to trim bud lol. She did virtually all of the trimming. I can not believe how much bud we are going to have. I will let everyone know what the dried wait is.

WOOHOOOO!

Attached Files:

11. <--- Jealous, it's beautiful man congrats.

And speaking of trimming and your wife :D

12. LOL.. The idea of the photo shoot was a great one if I had kept my plant healthy enough to have leaves in the end to use as props. Perhaps this weekend we can use the buds for some fun shots but dont get excited. Our lives are crazy as we are renovating our house.

13. Nice job on the buds.... and we dont need no stickin leaves for a photo shoot..... :eek: Nice job... your wife is sexy and a good trimmer... what a catch :D

14. Building a nice big grow room huh? lol

15. Ill mail you some synthetic leaves...then you can take pics untill your memory card is full and send them to my personal email....

My chica doesnt have a huge rack like yours....but I bet I could get her to do a few things with some leaves and stuff.....

16. My girl would never EVER do that. Lucky bastards.

17. congrats peedee! :hello: i'm gonna be starting my first grow once i get back from nyc in june. its going to be pretty much identical to yours in terms of lights/in a closet etc. since you were sucessful and it was also your first grow you think you could list out your materials you bought/used? that would be awesome if you did. iv done a ton of research on forums and in books but advice varies so much its hard to know:smoking:

18. Wicked job PeeDee, Im really glad to see the harvest turned out so well. I can only cross my fingers that my first grow goes as well as yours did. +rep on an awesome job man!

-Prov

19. got any pics of the final stash?