Noob's 2 plant CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PeeDee420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Whats the PH of your water in and runoff? My guess its either an issue with ph... or a mg or cal issue... which could also be PH related

2. I have done 1 runoff test and it came in around 5.5-6 so tonight I think I will flush the 3 gallon pot with 4 gallons of distilled water to try to bring it up a bit. She is due for a feeding on the water. Should I add my nutes to the last gallon of the flush? Also if I add my nutes and my water is less than 7ph could I just add some baking soda to up the ph?

Can anyone take a guess at how long I have till harvest? Today is day 30 of flowering. I am thinking possibly anywhere between 12-26 more days. I'm getting anxious plus it makes me feel confident I only have to keep her healthy for a little while longer lol.

Plus for 30 days of flowering is my bud growth on track?

3. If its that low its probably a lockout. And yeah your probably want to raise the ph of the water going in a bit maybe.

I'd give them a dose of nutes on the last gallon... just check the ph of that after the nutes are in it... it may drop it a bit. Not sure about the baking soda as I've never used it as a ph up.

they are looking good, think you have about 3 weeks to go minimum.

4. are those jugs real?

5. Totally organic! ;) I am a very blessed man.:hello:

6. how bout the plants?

those gotta be snap on buds:rolleyes:

7. Damn....I cant see her face or her ass but Im willing to bet that Id ask her to marry me too! Good job bro!

also....I repped you before I read the boob comment so! know that Im admiring both equally!

8. Thanks hydr1!

9. Tonight I flushed Adam. I put 2tsp of foral clean into 1 gallon of distilled water. Ran that gallon through her. Then I ran another 2 gallons of pure distilled water through her. And finally I followed it up with 1 gallon with nutes in it. Except this time I only put in 2tsp of molasses instead of 1tbl. The runoff of the water when I was done with the first 3 gallons wat about 6.5 or so. After mixing the nutes up I checked and the ph of the water was 4. I added some bakeing soda to it and brought it back up to 7. Cross your fingers! PS I am typing this very very high lol so forgive me if its sounds wierd. It doesnt sound wierd to me. No not wierd at all :smoking:

10. #50 Sliver, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Very nice job PeeDee! I'm on my first indoor grow as well! (link below)....You seem to really have a knack for this though! Wow! I was going to post the same picture with my girlfriend that you did with your wife....but your wife puts my girlfriend to shame, haha! In fact 34B and my mediocre (compared to yours) plants completely makes me reconsider. Haha

...Maybe if I take two tiny leaves off my clones and do that it will make hers look the same size...

God, I'm glad this is a members only forum. If my girlfriend ever saw this I wouldn't get laid for a week!

Oh, Wait! I just took one! except THIS one shows nipple....HOT

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6854/photo216.jpg

11. thats just sick bro!:eek:

12. OMG sooo funny! I clicked that link at work with a slow internet connection and it started loading from the top down. I was like whooa chest hair? Ohhh now I get it! lol freakin hilarious! Nice lookin plant by the way man!

13. Well it's been 1 week since I flushed and leaves are still dieing. I think I am going to cut my fox farms nutes down to 1/2 strength. I am at day 37th day of flowering and I really hope they finish early because I worry that I will not have many fan leaves left in another 2-3 weeks if I can't get this under control.

PS. is 1 TBL of molasses per gallon during every watering too much?

14. That's what I've read, need to go out and buy some molasses this weekend :p Can you get it at a regular grocery store?

15. Thanks huh? lol Ya I got mine at price chopper. Grandma's unsulphered.

16. How long do you think you have left? I would think about flushing with no nutes or molasses, as a control test to see if it's one of those causing an issue. You are coming toward the end and will need to stop giving nutes soon anyway.

Post up some pics maybe someone will be able to give you some better help.

17. #57 PeeDee420, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    I have no idea how long I have left because this is my first grow. Hell I don't even know how fast my trichs will go from cloudy to amber so I am going to have to guess when I think my final to waterings are.

I was going to feed almost until harvest. I read allot about flushing and more things I have read point to not flushing and getting the smooth smoke from the cure process. My plan now is to feed half strength nutes until I think I am 2 waterings from harvest. Then I am going to use floral clean on the second to last watering & finally straight water for the final watering right before my 72 hour dark period.

18. These pictures were taken last night. Adam is 79 days old. My plant has been on 12/12 for 41 days but since it took about a week to see buds forming I guess it has only been flowering for 34 days or so. I have lost allot of leaves but it still looks fairly healthy.

I also included a picture of one of the sic leaves I cut off. The leaves get all spotty like that then dry up curl and fall off.

Attached Files:

19. hey just saw your thread, props on everything. if your on day 40 you should have about two weeks left. i wouldn't worry about the leaves if it is only fan leaves. some strains kill them off when they bud, if this is the case your right on track. keep us posted, also could you let us know what you get for dried weight. peace out

20. leaves looking like maybee a cal or mag deficency.

do you flush alot?