Noob's 2 plant CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PeeDee420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ha they look feckin lethal i really like them and here is there only 1plant in each pot cas fuck me they are huge considering doin that with mine also ill be keepin tuned to see they flower!

Best of luck

2. Right now I have a 5" fan blowing air out of the closet and no air blowing in. I have the door open about 5 inches to allow my duct work to poke through for the exhaust. I have black plastic taped all around the door to prevent light leaks. Do you guys think I need a fan blowing air into the room? Right now the temp is fine but the humidity ranges from 60-75% which scares me. I also have a 13" fan blowing on the plants.

3. Well last night I found so many balls on Eve that there was no doubt she was a HE! It sucks too because it was the most beautiful plant.[​IMG] So I cut all her leaves off while my wife dabbed tears from my eyes. lol I will post pictures tonight of Eve minutes from her death. On an up note Adam has grown 2 sets of those beautiful white hairs [​IMG].! Now with only Adam in the closet she has 8 42w CFLs all for herself. Now we have to come up with a new name!

4. #24 PeeDee420, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    So here are the pictures of Eve's death [​IMG]. It really made me sad to chop her up like that, but my wife[​IMG] made me feel better about the whole thing! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Subscribed. More wife please

6. Very sad... but very nice...:eek:

I dont think your the only one that your wife made feel good this morning :D:D two big grins for two big beautiful.....

7. Thanks for the responses guys! She loves the feed back. Now she wants to do more pictures this weekend lol. What have I started.;):hello:

8. I'm thinking for the next picture you stick with the Adam and Eve theme: strategically placed leaves and all. Please leave out Adam though (i.e. you).

9. Luck guy.... nothing better than an all natural lady....pefect . You could always PM the really good ones... lol :D:D

10. I like wife pictures like that lol. Sucks eve is a he and had to be murdered but good luck on adam the TS

11. No new updates on the plants.......:rolleyes:;):eek::bolt:

12. Finally got a second to take more pictures. Amanda is now 54 days old and 16 days into flowering. LST made this plant explode. I stopped LSTing her after about day 13 of flowering. I really hope I dont mess this up at this point she looks too delicious to die.

Attached Files:

13. So today Amanda is 60 days old and she has been flowering for 22 days. If she keeps getting wider I wont be able to slide her out of the closet to take pictures anymore lol. When I slide her out her branches actually catch on both sides of the door frame. Today I started adding 1Tbl of molasses to her water. I am so shocked at how amazing my first plant is looking. :hello:

Attached Files:

14. monster !!! good job man....jut wondering, how is teh smell treating you? nice wife pic :)

15. damn bro that plant is fucking amazing! wife isn't so bad either ;):D

i'm super jealous, i hope my first grow goes as well as yours!!:wave:

16. Wow man, amazing first grow. I hope mine ends up looking half that good. Tell your wife she should add a pic or two to my grow log so maybe people will grow some interest in it. :Dlol

17. Thanks for all the input guys! It makes me feel good to hear im doing good because I really dont know what to expect on this first grow. The smell is strong to say the least lol. Our whole bedroom smells strong and even with the closet door closed and the bedroom door closed you can still smell it in the hallway leading the bedroom. As far as my wife posting pics in other grow journals, im not really sure about that lol.

18. Your plants looking amazing.... dont you love waking up to that smell in the morning:D I finally got a carbon filter as it was getting to be too much of a risk for me, but do miss that.

And speaking of your wifes pics..... I think posting in your journal is just fine.... I'm not complaining :yay:We miss her....:)

19. I love the smell! Your right waking up to the smell of fresh growing buds is a wonderful thing. :smoking:

20. Well so far I have lost about 30 leaves. The leaves get rusty colored spots then dry up starting at the tips. I am thinking about flushing the soil with some distilled water. But I'm not sure if I will at this point because most of the plant looks great in my noobish opinion.

Attached Files: