Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobie weed quality problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nagaCZ, Aug 6, 2017.

1. I checked them and all the pistils are like that, brownish. However, I don't see any mould and it doesn't seem exactly rotten, more like dried out a bit too much. Is this really that serious? Should I just toss it?

2. No, If you don't see any mold, you should be good !

• Like Like x 1
  3. So, given how easy it is to get some weed in this country, I decided to give it another try and purchased some more. Seems to me like it's a lot better this time - also, the smell is lovely, really fresh, springtime, green kind of thing.

Of course, I bring pictures. I'll probably smoke it tomorrow evening in the festival camp with my mates, so I'll tell you then how that was ;)

IMG_20170807_193545_1.jpg IMG_20170807_212151.jpg
    P.S.: For some reason, the pic with both old and new weed compared doesn't pop up as a thumbnail. Dunno why, dunno how to fix it.

Attached Files:

4. The new one looks much better that old one was fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Looks good... definitely look at the bag before you buy it next time... I wouldn't buy something that wasn't even remotely trimmed.

Grow journal

6. Yeah, I know that NOW :D It was from a friend and it was cheap as fuck (the old one - 100 CZK for a g, which is like 4,5 USD or 3,5 GBP). The regular price is 200-300 CZK for a g in the country. This new one was 150 CZK since it's through a friend again. So anyway, yeah, just thought I'd give you an idea about the prices here in Czechia :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell I'd buy it again... no different then buying mids in that case lol... helps make the loud last longer. Smoke the mids throughout the day and the loud when you just wanna relax and can enjoy it.

Grow journal

8. Sorry man, I don't understand those words. I know some of the slang in Czech, but not that well in English. What are 'mids' and... Well, basically, what did you say? :D

9. Mids just means weed that's not quiet good weed but it's also not quiet Reggie/bad weed... just in between decent stuff for a decent price. Loud just means good weed.

Grow journal

10. Good to know, thanks :)

11. So we smoked the joint. I got a decent high, maybe even a bit too much for my liking. The weed has a very nice, fresh scent, though the aftertaste is somewhat bitter - a bit like a cucumber, courgette, or green bell pepper can be, but nothing too bad.

12. Yeah not only did this stuff look moldy in that first picture but it is really low quality cannabis to begin with. Anything you do too it is not going to help my friend unfortunately. It's plain and simple. What you see online when you google high quality bud or high-grade cannabis is what you should be consuming and buying. If you don't have those type of connects it sucks. I know I've been there. It takes time to find a really good contacts sometimes. But playing around with low-grade crap like that you're just wasting your time you never going to get any kind of effects from it that are going to satisfy you. Eventually it will just turn you off from the whole thing probably. Wait until you can get ahold of some really high grade medicine/bud and start with that. But do yourself a favor if you do get a hold of some start by using a very small amount first to see how you feel so you don't overdo it the first time you got some really good dank or then you'll be f*****. As your first experience with real high grade bud will be a bad one which happens more and more these days I see.

13. If you read the whole thread, you'll find I bought some new and better. Just got a lovely high from it. Feel free to check it and tell me what you think of the new weed's quality :)