Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobie ?s

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dopecloudkid, May 18, 2010.

1. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS THREAD IS EXTREMELY NOOBIE AND THIS IS WHY I POSTED AT THE APPRENTICE TOKERS SECTION

Ok before you tell me google beeline, I did and no results that told me shit, Wtf is it and how do you use it and whats hash I always thought Hash was the stuff you grinded weed to get but I recently learned it was keif or something so what the fuck is hash. oh and can you smoke weed out of a hookah, I always thouhgt you could because it seemed like a big water bong to me but My friend said you couldn't ? Plz help

2. Is your friend new to smoking?
    Yes you can smoke it out of a hookah, thats like saying you cant smoke weed out of a tabacco pipe

3. 1: Beeline is a hemp wire that you can use to light your bowls/anything else. It doesnt give off fumes like a lighter, and is a much cleaner, safer way to smoke.

2: Hashish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3:Yes you can smoke out of a hookah.