Noobie needs help ^^

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sparee, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is my first ever time growing and i could use some advice.
    You see my plant is 40 days old and as it seems so its really weak. However something started popping up from the top and I have no idea what exactly is and how to go on.
    I used Sugar mango ryder feminised seeds from world of seeds. I dont expect that plant to give a big or even any yield but at the moment i cant even afford to buy new seeds so could you tell me if i could wait some more and then get some clones to start a new plant or something?
    Thanks in advance :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's an autoflowering plant, meaning it flowers depending on age and not by light schedule. What you're seeing is a bud forming.

However, you've had not nearly enough lighting (most likely the wrong kind as well), and the light has been too far away.

3. Correct:smoke:

4. Oh man, lower that light to 1-2 inches from the plant! It's way stretch out, but otherwise healthy. If/when buds start to form those branches are most likely falling over. Get a fan on those to strengthen them up a bit.

5. In that pic I just put the pot on the floor so i can take a picture. Normally the plant is on the shelf and the lamps are maximium 5 inches from its top. As for the stems, thats a pity because when i read my first grow guides i thought that fans were just for ventilation and did not get one because the weather is quite cold here. The only thing i could do was either put the plant near a window for 1-2 hours every day so it can get some air blown on it but i think that 6 degrees celcius is too low :p Second, I just hang a hairdryer on the door but it was too noisy and even that is not considered a crime to grow in Czech Republic I dont want to get any kindof attention. So I brought the plant here with me in my room and like every 10 minutes i start shaking a metalhammer so some air will go on the plant haha ^^ Will have to move it back tho cause I didnt smoke anything for like 4 hours :p

6. Hello again everyone, I think that this time im completely fucked. While I was moving the plant back to the growhouse a clothes hanger just felt and cuted one leaf and fucked up a second one.. :( What should I do? Should I leave the leaf there or cut it?
    Thanks in advance and also thanks again for the other replies.

7. Dang man, that's rough.....

You can just leave it there if it's still connected it will fall off by itself soon enough anyways. Your plant needs as much foliage as it possible can have because there's not much there to begin with.

8. Hahahaha NOOOB!