Noobie needs help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Pine, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm a complete n00b when it comes to growing. I want to build a box large enough to fit 15 plants to grow in a Sea of Green technique. Help with dimensions/design would be great. I know this can't be an extremely small box, but I want to keep it as small as possible while still fulfilling my needs.

Thanks blades:smoke:

2. help me 2 i have no idea what im doing :)

3. bump

come on guys, someone?

4. So your not a cultivator nor a carpenter, and you want us to take your hand and show
    you how to be one.
    I know how you feel, I was there once.....a long time ago....it seems like.
    I'm not an expert.....yet.
    But I do know how to build a grow room and I do know how to grow really good weed.
    But I'm not a very good typist, and I don't have the patience nor the time to type down
    everything you need to know.
    My advice, log onto Amazon.com and type in marijuana growing and dozens of books
    will pop up. Buy a few, and read them.
    It's better for you to learn from books rather than these forums. There are too many
    differences of opinions here.
    Alot of people here think their growing ideas are the only ones that work and their
    grow room is the best.
    If I knew you personally, I'd probably still give you the same advice.
    Becoming a marijuana cultivator takes alot of practice and money.
    But if your thinking of growing, just do it and don't tell anybody that you are.

Good Luck. :cool:

5. called research...alot of growing is trial and error....

6. well i tried growing once and i think i had shit seeds so i think ill order some and try again

7. each plant is gonna need about 1.5 square feet of floor space
    depending on which strain you grow its going to need about 4-5 feet of vertical space
    so a large closet would be ideal if you really want to build a box it would be huge or go on ebay and search the word "grow tent" they have 4x4 tents that are similar to the size of a closet they would be your best bet AND CHEAP TOO...

and if you're planning a sea of green op then you're going to need ATLEAST 2 rooms/boxes

I hope I helped you out
    good luck

8. You did, very much. Thank you!

:wave:

9. read read read read, then stop do some research and read.

i spent literally one full year reading before i even started.