Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noobie Edible ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dopecloudkid, May 18, 2010.

1. If I make firecrackers, would they get somebody who has never smoked herb, high like an edible high and how much herb should I put to get a first time edible user nice and ripped

2. it should, but dont get them too high and scare them away from it. Edibles can be very powerful, with me at least. You remove the concern of not inhaling properly for a beginner. I would say give them 2g in a firecracker(mids) or less depending on quality.

3. holy shit no. my buddy ate a 1.5 gram one of mids and he said to this day he has never been higher and he smokes daily. when I make them I make them with about 1 gram. I would recommend .5-.8 for a beginner depending on quality

4. Mmm 2g always puts me in a mighty fine place and i keep a rather low tolerance, but i guess less would not hurt for a beginner.