<~~~Noob!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by *LexiInTheSky*, May 1, 2008.

1. Afternoon ladies and gents. I'm Lexi. Not currently in the sky. I'll get there, though.
    What it do folks?
    I'm 23, bout to be 24. :eek:My favorite color is pink. I know how to peel a kiwi with a spoon. :cool:I am engaged to be married soon. :love:Whoa! I want to be a midwife. I went to cosmetology school. I smoke daily.:smoking: I have pretty toes. The ocean scares me. I enjoy politics but am very green :)Dhaha!) and could use more education in the matter. I'm going to start a petition for someone to invent a pill for klutziness and blonde moments. I get them a lot when sober. ;) Which would lead me to deduce weed is the cure for klutziness and blonde moments! Or...not....Hmmm....
    Anyhow, High y'all!:bolt:

2. Welcome to the city, Lexi. I certainly hope you enjoy your stay. :)

EDIT: Don't forget to check out the Spirituality and Philosophy forum! A shameless plug I almost always try to incorporate into an introduction post. :p

3. I love your Jascha Heifetz quote. Very nice.
    I think I actually just posted in that forum. The thread was something about Christianity finally being debunked. :)

Thank you!:wave:

4. ^ Best intro I've seen yet.. +rep

Welcome!! :love:

5. Thanks!!
    Yessss!! Forum Chix UNITE!!!

6. Thanks. I saw soon after I edited my welcome post. It seems my plea did not have to be made. Nice to see someone new in there, don't let it bring ya down. :)

:smoking:

7. Oh pfft! Ain't nuthin gon bring me down! Caintchu read man?! I'm Lexi in da SKY!! :cool:
    I got dis.:p