Noob Rolling Machine Help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kzm007, Jan 8, 2009.

1. I just got a cheap TOP rolling machine from a seller, with papers, and I'm having a problem.

I went to roll the J and the plastic roller tipped all my weed out, so I dumped it and went to try it again.

Now my roller paper (NOT rolling paper, the fabric thing on the machine to hold the weed) is loose around the rollers, which I don't know how to unroll to reopen it to make a pouch to try this again.

Draw two circles side by side OO then draw a bigger circle around those two; that's my problem.

Also, my peach papers are too long, can I just fold the ends in and crimp them?

Thanks guys; it's a cheap machine, but it should work.

Kegan.

2. the roller paper is supposed to be loose you open the two rollers 00>0 0 and push the roller paper down then fill it with your bud(you may have to hold the rolling paper down with a finger). Do your rolling motion and put your paper in without opening the rollers. As for your papers you could probably just cut/rip off the extra and it should be fine.

3. Thanks, my question now is HOW do I open the rollers? Which one do I roll which way to recreate the loose part in the middle?

4. if you look on the side of your rolling machine you chould see that one of the rollers is on a track that one moves back to make the gap

5. i doubt you'll understand an explanation since you didnt get the first one posted. go to youtube, look it up there, a video will help so much more than text based instructions.

6. Actually, I got it instantly, surprisingly lol. I'm going to try it with tobacco though; the mj's ground fine and I don't want to deplete it thanks to my stupidity.

Thank you both.:)

7. Ha, i just used a roller for the first time yesterday.

I rolled some SUPER fat 1 1/4 size joints out of some dank. It sat perfectly in my camel wides box, and was the exact size as a wide. =D

8. Nice. I keep my dugout in a Camels 99s box, along with a few stems and seeds lol