Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Roller

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-Dub, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I'd say i was more of a recreational toker, but i am an apprentice at rollin. I got the blunt thing down good and all...its the spliffs that get me. I just rolled up this one1-23-09 003.jpg 1-23-09 001.jpg
    Let me know if anyone has any tips

Attached Files:

2. that doesn't look too bad to me, it looks a little loose but as long as its smokeable its good, just keep practicing and toking

3. Looks alright to me. Do you roll roach in, or do you slip it in afterwards? I tend to get better rolls roch in...

4. If you want to get really good then buy some rolling tobacco and cheap papers (like TOPs or something) and just practice a lot. That doesn't look too bad though, kinda loose but certainly smokable.