Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drugsarebad, Oct 9, 2010.

1. if you have a small enough pipe you can go buy a stash can or go buy a flashlight that your pipe can fit in gut it and have in that when you take place to place. If the flashlight smells a little funky put your pipe in ziplock bag and put in the light and a dyrer sheet or two on the outside of the bag and inside of the light
    i hope this helps if not i'm :smoking::smoking: and i dont care

2. You will not run into any health problems, especially if you only smoke once or twice a month.

Yes, if you like to toke by yourself, you should be buying your own.

Put the pipe in a sock and put the sock-wrapped pipe in yer pants or pockets...cuz honestly? How many times have you been strip-searched by the police?

I'm not sure about Canada but in America, it's 18, probably the same as in Canada, if you are under the legal age to buy a pipe, you shouldn't be on this website.