Noob questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ghandi832, Jul 28, 2017.

1. IMG_3754.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3755.JPG IMG_3756.JPG IMG_3757.JPG IMG_3758.JPG
    Why aren't there a lot of reviews/videos on the viparspectra 1200 led dimmable lights? It seems like a great product for $479. Also, what's the ideal temp and humidity for seedlings? They're a week old today since sprouting. I have them on an 18/6 light cycle & green light for dark period. led lights on 100%veg, 50%flower. Any advice is welcomed! Happy growing.

2. Idk lot about led but im guessing its becuz viparspectra are on the lower end of leds. But you would think them being cheap more people would have them. Not sure

I never bother checking humidty cuz i have no way to control it, also never seen humidty issues. Temps 85 is the max, anything past that you need to get your temps down. Ideal temp is 70-80 just try n keep it it that range

Looks like your doing good and actually did some research befoee starting. Good job and try not to over water them or worry to much about every little thing that you find.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for the feedback! I recently had to emergency transplant white widow strain(yellow pot) after accidentally tipping its solo cup over. What does the term "accidentally broke its roots" mean, I don't think I did so but they were exposed when I did the transplant due to the soil still being moist and not hard. And yea I have a soil meter and if all else fails, the knuckle test comes in handy as far as watering. Again, thanks again!