Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PacComeBack, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys. Well I've been smoking for a while but I have the worst paranoia of getting caught by my parents again. I can't risk getting caught again. It will really ruin everything that is going well right now. So with that being said, here's my question.

I was wondering what's the sure way of smoking, yet having no smell. I got a vape, it still smells. I was thinking if I get a one hitter and a smoke buddy, will that eliminate all smell. Anything that eliminates all the smell is what I'll get. I need your help. Thanks.

2. There isn't any way of smoking that will eliminate the smell. From what I hear though vaping doesn't smell like weed.

3. I've heard good things about getting a smoke buddy. I would also recommend Ozium. Eliminates all the smell. It's what my grandma uses haha

4. I use a one hitter when in trying to be smell free just dont be stupid and smoke in yo room where its sketchy

5. It does. At least my vape does.

Haha I need a definite answer. What does ozium smell like? And where can you get it? I don't think I've seen it at Walmart lol

6. Well I can't smoke outside cause I live on a busy street. My bathroom doesn't have any windows but it ha a fan that barely works. Actually I doubt it works. It's real shitty. My room has windows so I was wondering about the one hitter and just blowing through my smoke buddy out the window.

7. Here's what you need to do! You need to just load up small single hits. Clear the entire bowl in one hit to prevent excess smoke from smoldering off the bowl. Only load SMALL single hits(almost like a half of a hit), so you can hold your hit in for a long time. After holding a hit in for 30-45 seconds you shouldn't exhale any smoke. Just take a few hits and then get in your shower so that way any smell that might exist has time to filter out. Just be smart about it you should be okay.

8. Hmm idk you could probably find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure pharmacies like walgreens or cvs has it. Maybe even walmart.

And i don't think it really smells like anything haha. It eliminates all smells, not just masks it like fabreeze. Look it up on google my friend, then come to a conclusion!

9. This is nowhere near effective as Ozium, just putting that out there. Sploofs work but i wouldn't rely on one for smoking in your parents' home.

10. I've tried various different methods..

- Sploof
    - Vaporiser
    - Smoking with a fan

etc etc.. Nothing completely eliminates the odor. The only way to truly be sure that your room doesn't smell of weed at all is to not smoke it in there. I just pop out to my garden and smoke a joint, a minor inconvenience but it keeps my room from stinking!

11. Walk the dog, smoke a bowl, put in eye drops.

12. buy candles or smoke outside if you absolutely can't get caught

13. Buy a freshomatic, sploof, but open up your window just enough to poke the sploof out and exhale.
    The whole holding in the smoke 'til there's nothing to be exhaled is very unhealthy.

14. Will do. Much thanks.

I wish I had a garden:(

Don't have a dog

I'm thinking this is the way to go

15. Is it really that much more unhealthily for you if at all?