Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

noob question, weed getting out of my system.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Okay, I'm kind of a big guy, 5'6", around 210 lbs, most of which is body fat. Yeah, I'm tubby.

My school has random drug testing, which is likely to come around soon. Simple piss test that they send to a lab or w/e. I smoked about .2 or .3 grams a couple days ago, and about .5 a few days before that. Could I get a rough estimate of how long it would take it to exit my system, if that's possible?

2. Detection Period in Urine
    \t1-6 days (single use)
    Detection Period in Urine
    \t3-9 days (weekly use)
    Detection Period in Urine
    \t7-30 days (daily use)

3. your school seriously random drug tests everyone? thats really fucked up

4. Nah, not EVERYBODY. They drug test 3 times randomly throughout the year, and choose about 20-30 people at random to test. My school has about 300 people in it roughly. I've never been chosen all throughout highschool, so I don't think I'll get chosen for this last one, but I think it'd be better safe than sorry.

5. I'm pretty sure you're school can't give you a random UA unless you play sports or are in a club that has to do with the school. Unless your parents OK'd it?

6. I think maybe a private schools have different rules. Its really fucked up tho

7. if my school tried that shit id politely tell them to fuck off, i dont play sports or do any extra activities. but im sure 98% of my school would fail the drug test

btw what happens if you come up positive on the test?

8. There's a form that I'm pretty sure you have to sign at he beginning of the year to be able to be drug tested. I'm not 100% sure if I signed it or not, but bud wasn't a part of my life then, s I didn't pay too much attention to the drug testing forms and such.

Edit: Also, if you test positive, you aren't allowed to play sports, and you're not allowed to drive to school anymore. Also, I'm sure the college I've been accepted to wouldn't think too positive of it.

9. like 65% of college students smoke so you are legit lol

10. A public school would never do this afaik. I would be outraged if my tax dollars were going to drug test the students for their "safety" as something useless they would say. Although a private school would definitely do this because you sign away some of your freedom at them. I am sure they would need parents consent but they would probably slip that into the initial school sign up form.