Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Question, Response Needed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whoesurdaddy, Feb 15, 2009.

1. So I am planing on making a homemade bong to smoke out of tomorrow. I was just wondering if i'm able to use a mini bowl as the downstream. Not sure if it would work too well or not. I'm also planing on making it out of a water bottle and just burning a whole through the side. Any suggestions or tips?

thanks, keep smokin! :smoking:

2. You could also just stab a hole through the side with a pen, stick your bowl through, and seal it up with some chewed up chewing gum. However you do it, make sure everything's sealed up nicely. Also provide yourself with some way to clear the bong.

3. that sounds good, and i was thinking of making another smaller hole in the bottle to put my thumb over while i was "milking". and then take it off to clear the chamber. Also, would duct tape work well instead of using chewing gum?

4. Yep, duct tape should work if you can cover it properly. Just test it out for yourself and seal up any holes that you find. And making a carb does work :hello:. Try to place it as low as possible without risking getting water everywhere and as big as your thumb can fit over it. Your chamber will clear more effectively this way.

5. Awesome! Thanks for all the help. :D

Hopefully it will work a lot better for me then just using the Mini bowl by itself.

6. 20 bux at a smoke shop for a plastic bong
    problem solved:smoke: