Noob Question Pls Answer?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by purp_kush, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. i have cfls but they dont fit in my lamp because i want to use a Y splitter so i can use two bulbs
    i dont see how they would fit in any lamp actually because of the awkward shape

    is there something you can plug a lightbulb into so that i could just plug in the wall?
  2. I just built myself a board with four light sockets attached to it that I hang above my plants for my grow. Eight 40-watt
    . Building something yourself will probably work out better in the long run than some spur of the moment improvisation.
  3. Attached Files:

  4. you can go to wally world and in the same section tha had the "Y" splitter will have some "light-bulb plug-ins" its something to screw the bulb into and plug in an outlet. in small spaces you can cram a shit ton of light mounting a power strip upside down using the light-bulb to plugin adapters and "Y" connectors.

    click my link and maybe my setup of cfl`s will help u out and spark some ideas.
  5. You have to wire those. Easy enough, just take an extension cord, cut off the female end, strip the wires, and hook it up.

Share This Page