Noob question, not a noob

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hankles, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Hey all, so this question is going to sound noobish, but I dont really expect an answer, maybe just some thoughts. I've got a fem blueberry going, my first blueberry, and I'm just asking what peoples results have been with the yield. As in, if I should try to veg her longer to get descent results, or if you normally seem to get pretty nice sized buds. Feel free to call me stupid, because if thats your first response then you dont really get my question. To put it blatantly, how did your blueberry grows go? Advice? I've heard it can take a heavy nute dose, and it does seem to explode after each fert session (at least there is some very, very noticeable height and width expansion). I would happily experiment on her, but I got her through a clone-trade and since then I haven't kept in much contact with the owner of its mom, so thats why I have no info that way. Thanks all! sorry about the discombobulated post!

Oh yeah, today I was checking on some of the pistil growth and I noticed that my fingers smelled like fruit afterwards, very cool for a change to not smell like a skunks ass buried in pine-needles. (My last strain wasn't my favorite odor, as you can tell)

2. may need to provide just a little bit more info... how tall and how many days has it been vegging for?

3. on about week 3 of veg, topped it at the 5th leaf set (stem got too strong to lst, didn't feel like risking a break) and its under a foot tall. i slacked off and it was close to becoming root bound, so its growth might be slightly stunted because that was done recently, but its not showing any signs of deficiencies, burns or anything else. I also used a dose of mycorrhizzae(sp?) in the new pot when it went in to help out the roots grow a bit quicker. (i was out and so was the store the first time) its kept at about 68* and its only about 40% humidity because its so freaking dry here in winter (up north). first strongly indica tho, so maybe the height is good. Using Age Old Kelp, and Age Old Grow (both organic). A fat chick sat on my digital cam and broke it, sorry, it is very health tho.

edit - probably going clone it now to get some new babies going, so it may be a moot question now, but any info on nutes you found blueberry (dp seeds) liked or whatever would be cool too, thanks!