noob question, how much weed goes in the average bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by dream, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Just wondering how much weed, and what price would a single bowl be worth?

averge bowl with average middies weed...20$ an 8th..thanks alot!

2. Usually.... .5g for $5. Well for chronic anyways...

Mids, I dunno, whatever's enough to get you high.

3. I'm horrible with measurements, do you think someone can fill me in on how .5g is? I want to see how much my bowl can hold (homemade)

4. This is why I love having a scale. You should get one too. :D

[​IMG]

5. Buffet is right on the scale thing, no one is going to be able to tell you how much .5g is because it depends completely on the weed.

6. i just found out i got 5 full bowls from a gram of headies which was $15 so like 3 bux
    dunno bout them middies tho

7. I can usually get 5 or 6 bowls out of a gram and get myself a good high. It's usually middies too.

8. Might I ask why it would depend on the strain of the marijuana? I mean I could see how it would be different for dimes, etc. But straight up measurements such as grams, quarters, etc, I don't see how it would be different?

9. Well assuming you're asking for a size comparison of .5g, I don't see how anyone can give you an appropriate estimation without knowing how dense, fluffy, wet, or dry the weed is. Half a gram of one strain and half a gram of another can look quite a bit different depending on the characteristics of the weed.

10. Some budskies are pretty dense; compressed. Some might be really light, fluffy-like (if ya know what I mean).

11. Damn! Wanted to be the first one to answer. :smoking::p

12. Oh yeah silly me, sorry for the stupid question.
    oh and thanks too, cuatro veinte.

13. Damn bro, you smoking out of a OneHitter or something?

14. Nah, I smoke out of a regular bowl, but the thing is I don't waste any of the weed (i.e. stems). Makes it last longer.

15. Whatever you do, DON'T SMOKE SEEDS!!!

16. I'd smoke a kitten before I'd smoke a seed.

17. I smoke them together. Shit gets you good!! :hello: