Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Question about my Water Pipe...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fledge, Oct 8, 2010.

1. #1 fledge, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    I was sold this water pipe and told it was a percolator bong. I thought it just had an ice catcher but I noticed that most ice catcher bongs just have notches and are not a full circle. I was wondering if anybody could tell me if it was able to actually fit a percolator and if so what size percolator would fit it. Sorry for asking a dumb question.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. it doesnt look like it has a percolator.

Take a picture so we can see the entire bong, not just close ups.

3. Doesn't have a perc.

4. I know it doesn't have a perc I was just wondering if i could put one in the hole in the picture.

5. Def doesn't have a perc but not too sure about fitting one in there. One of these more experienced tokers might have a better idea. :p

6. You wouldn't be able to put one in. the closest to having a perc would be getting a ac.

7. So I couldnt drop something like this into the opening?[​IMG] into

8. Picuture is good! I think so!

9. Unless that circle is an exact joint size it's not going to work, because any water you try to put over the perc will just fall into the hole. I'm pretty baffled as to any purpose those loose percs would have actually.

10. someone replacing one

11. No it wouldn't work. Good chances of the perc coming loose every time you hit it. Even in bongs that hold those, the perc at times pops loose because of water in between the perc and bong.

12. #12 lilro, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    The pictured removable perc is only for specific bongs.

http://www.grasscity.com/removable-percolator-bong.html
    http://www.grasscity.com/molino-mad-scientist-v2-pyrex-double-chamber-water-pipe.html

@OP that looks like it's for ice. Or no function at all.

13. OP it is possible if someone legit actually told you that and not some dude. if its REALLY clean you could probably take it to a good head shop and ask or if you have some money you could just buy it and if not resell it. you gotta have a good hand to use the tool to put it, those things are really fragile. it can be pretty tough depending on the height haha