Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Paranoia question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheeky monkey, Jun 9, 2012.

1. We all know how conniving and relentless the feds can be when they want to make a point. Who's to say they can't infiltrate GC as growers and eventually bust all the grow ops with all the pretty pics? Some grows are legal, of course. I'm sure some are not. Yes, I am a paranoid noob. I know that. I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts were on this. I realize there is no specific info on any of us. That helps. Please, any input would be appreciated.:confused::confused::confused:

2. Eh, theoretically they could in some cases but I wouldn't worry to much. They probably aren't going to put the time and energy into trying to determine where grow ops are from internet pictures when they already have ways of finding them that are much less difficult.

3. Yea lol, nothing is gonna happen ! Keep smoking tho friend ;)

4. The only people that would be interested in doing that would be the DEA, and they are probably too busy with the crackdown in Cali and investigations into big time drug trafficking organizations to really worry about some stoners that are growing a few plants in their closets.

The local police would be more interested in small time grows but they don't have the time or resources to infiltrate and track down individual growers from their jurisdictions. Most people on here don't get more specific about where they live than what state it is. To find out their exact location they would have to get the ip address of the individual user, but since the website is hosted out of a different country then they would have too hard of a time getting that information without a lengthy legal process.

So I don't think the small time growers on here have anything to worry about as long as they don't get specific about what town they live in, in their posts and IM's, and don't post pictures of anything incriminating such as pictures of their faces or cars with license plates in view ect.

5. well technically ALL grows are illegal on the federal level (except the gov'ts pot farm)