Noob nute question regarding autoflowers

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 19, 2014.

1. When do i start to feed my plants? And my plants are 11 days old shouldnt i see roots out the bottom of my net pot? Im a little worried that i may have stunted them because i didnt have all the right stuff and had heat and humidity issues in the begining. Can anybody answer my questions?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. u need to keep ur plant moist until the roots reach the water level then feed them low amounts of nutes

3. ok when i add my nutes do i have to cut it with water? and what if i dont have a ppm meter?

4. no PPM meter= follow directions and Hope and pray...

but i would recommend spending 20-40 bucks and getting one.. also i would like to say you need a ph meter too if you don't have one!

5. Ok thank you. I have a ph meter but no calibration solution. Ok will get a ppm meterSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. u normally add nutes to the water. u might even have to add a certain nute first then the others. u never wanna mix all the nutes in a cup then add them to the water always one at a time. u always wanna follow mfg suggestion when mixing nutes.most companies have more advanced feeding charts online. i dont check ppm or ph but i flush my plants regularly every week or 2 and i never add more than suggested

7. Thank youSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app