Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

noob need help!! thanks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by verde92, Mar 19, 2009.

1. sup this kid in my class gave me this for 10 dollars and i want to see if this is smokable or if its good??:confused:

sorrry for the quality of the pic

Attached Files:

2. You got ripped off man. That looks way vaped. Also, put these threads in the Apprentice Toker forum from now on.

3. im sure some guy in his class didnt give him vaped weed, looks like its just regular mid grade thats been broken up. totally smokable :smoking:

4. Smoke it and let us know how it is. It should def be safe to smoke but if you dont get high then its prob vaped and confront the kid u got it from, but Im sure its just some average mids its hard to tell tho from the pics.

5. It's brown. Fucking brown.

6. It's:

A) Fucking brown, like Snazzers said. It's either schwag or you got BULLSHITTED and it's nutmeg, lol. But it's probably just schwaggy weed.
    and
    B) It's fuckin shake. Bottom of the bag crap. There ANY nugs in there at all?

Then again, for ten bucks, what do you expect in High school? Shell out 30 for 1.5g's of headies man. Talk to your local dealers (Not this fucker. Get your money back from him. But smoke this shit anyway, and don't tell him till he gives you the money back), and ask what the best shit he's holding is goin for. That should give you a good estimate of what your working with. And don't accept $20/g unless it's GOOD shit. I mean GOOD shit.

7. yea i guess ill try it?? but i don't know it looks dry but it has a good strong smell?

8. Some people go by smell, I tend not to unless you can smell it clearly while it's in your pocket.

My guess is you got the last of a bag of crappy mids...maybe the guy will have better shit next time, but I'd suggest you talk to him tomorrow anyway. Ask him if it was mids or w/e, cause you felt really blazed. If he says 'naw man, that was headies' or some stupid shit, he's completely fucking you over. If he tells you what they were for real, then go from there.

EDIT: But yeah dude, it's safe, smoke that shit now and let us know.

9. Looks like schwag, vaped weed, or tobacco... lol

10. ok ill do that Gambs thanks for ur help!

11. Np man, good luck with that shit.

An hey, you like, add to the rep. :smoking:

12. i just showed the baggie to my friend and he said its "reggies" wat does that mean?

13. Haha, shitty shwag mon. Crappy. If you already blew the cash, might as well smoke it, but get your money back tomorrow anyway.

And as a heads up, I've learned that the best place to look up definitions of slang you don't know is urbandictionary.com. I highly recommend it, it saves you from having to wait for replies from other people, and it's just a good resource.

14. Post in apprentice tokers thread not here, it's the shwaggiest of shwag, doesn't get much shwaggier than that.

15. That point's been made clear to him already. So long as he's here, might as well help him.

16. I don't understand why vaped weed would have any stems in it, and I see some seeds visibly as well...why vape that

17. This is what nutmeg looks like.

[​IMG]

This is what marijuana looks like, schwag at that.

[​IMG]

Those are two totally different looking things. One's a powder, one's an herb. As for you bag, it looks pretty bad. Almost like tobacco. Just smoke it though. Let us know how it goes.

18. I was more joking about the nutmeg thing, actually. But it's good you posted that shitbrick. Because it looks EXACTLY like the contents of that dimebag. Case closed people, lets go home and smoke some ganja.

19. Heres the deal dude. Walk up to him and hey say word for word

Hey bro I appreciate the last hookup you got me and all but this time im trying to find an eigth of some good mids think you can help me out? If he says ya tell him as long as its straight youll smoke him out one of these days. Buy from him a few more times and if you are happy then go ahead and live up to your word.

20. ^ Definitely one way (probably the better way) to go. I'm an aggressive kinda dude, I would probably have yelled a lot and demanded my cash back. lol. But yeah, do that if you think this guys worth it...think of it as an investment. lol