Noob ISO question...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by GSN1PA360, Sep 17, 2012.

1. When making hash if I used a very small amount of Isopropyl to cover the buds I used (Didn't have to use much) would that mean that I would still have to wait the full 24 hours even though I used like 2 tablespoons (Not sure but somewhere around there)?

Just wondering because this is my first extraction :D

Also, I used 91% Isopropyl.

2. you want to just barly cover the bud and you should still wait 24 hours you dont wanna smoke smokin alcohol

3. Damn because it already smells magnificent and I don't smell any alcohol or feel any on the hash. How can you even tell when it's been evaporated completely?

4. Pretty much by smell but its better to be safe then sorry but you could scrape a bit smoke it and if it tastes really bad then its not ready

5. Thanks for the advice man! :hello:

If I scrape some I'll try to repost about it if it isn't too good :hello: Haha :smoke:...

6. Haha have fun

7. I usually just wait a few hours after all the ISO has evaporated....

Come check out the isohead thread! Link Is in my sig :wave:

8. Ya that's the most popular method! But hashmoufs method is way outdated! I do 10 sec runs and get golden oil, when I did 30 sec runs I got black tar. The ISOthread is always active and has a more updated method, me personally I have my own unique run times and setup....