Noob in the grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by sensiseedling, Sep 15, 2006.

1. A few months back we found some bag seed and decided to plant the suckers. A couple monhs later, and whadda you know! She's looking good! When I realized she actually might yield something, I searched around and found this forum, and have been very grateful.
    We put our lovely lady in a new pot a couple weeks ago and the growth has been steller. I don't have any early images to share, but I figure now's as good a time as any to start. So here are some closeups of the first incling of flowering. I'll throw down (always better than up) some full plant shots in the next couple days.

Attached Files:

2. looks good from what i can see, looking forward to the full plant pics, good luck

3. Obviously no change since last night, but as promised, here are a couple shots of the little lady. -sensi

Attached Files:

4. looking good man keep up the good work

5. I'd do something about the yellowing. From what I read it looks like sulfur deficiency. If so check the ph and maybe add epsom salt.

6. WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!
    Hold your horses!
    New leaves close to buds are always light green during flowering.
    This is no sulfer deficiency!
    I'd say he'd better leave it alone.

7. urgr8estfear, that's what I fig'd. If I'm not mistaken, any deficiency will usually show itself from the bottom up. So it would be the lower most leaves that would show that first. These guys are more of an ultra green anyway, they're just babies, which as urgr8estfear said always look like that. But I appreciate the concern :)

8. I noticed that girl has purple stripes on her stems... is that a strain thing? or a deficiency?

9. I have no idea of the strain as it was bagseed. I don't believe it's any sort of deficiency either though. I think it's just from being outdoors. It's not prevelant in the plant, and the rest of it looks healthy. But seeing as I don't know much, I am always open to hearing new things and suggestions.

10. It's been a week since my last photos, and all's been growing well. She seemed to have a bit of a growth spert last night. All of a sudden the buds are starting to take shape, the trichromes are very eveident to the naked eye, and I get a whiff of her when I walk in my apt or out onto my balcony... soooo nice.

Attached Files:

11. Also, if anyone can ID the straine for me, that would be fabulouso.

12. We're working our way into week four of flowering and things are looking nice. The colas and buds are really starting to take shape and the entire plant is filling out nicely.
    I had a question regarding watering. Obviously we're doing something right as things are moving along well (I think). We've been giving her a galan of water twice a week, is that about ok? She's got drainage and lets go of the excess, so it can't be all bad.
    Also, if anyone can eyeball and let me know how we're looking for week 4, I'd be much appreciative. Thanks!

Attached Files:

13. So as a photography hobbiest it's hard not to take new pics of my baby when I can. I feel like she got fatter over night, and new crystals seem to be appearing every day. Enjoy!
    ps - LETS GO METS!

Attached Files: