Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob In The Forum

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmmysRevenge, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hi everyone! I have been a toker since I was a wee one but as of 2 weeks ago I started my very first garden. :hello:

I have 1 Blueberry Headband and 8 that are a special strain my friend created. They have been growing for 2 weeks now and they already look beautiful!

Pics:
    1. http://i52.tinypic.com/2u47iq9.jpg
    2. http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0kxfn.jpg
    3. (Avatar Image)

I do realize that, that one light is not sufficient enough for all nine plants. I was shocked that I didn't loose more than 1 during the planting and I am sure (so I won't be disappointed) that I will loose a couple more to being males. So, I am transferring them tomorrow into bigger pots and will have 2 more led 150 wts. So, I guess I have a couple of questions;

I know that you shouldn't be able to sex the plants until 4 weeks or so. I could swear that, after looking through a magnifying glass at the two big ones, that I see pistols starting to form. Is this to early to be seeing this? Or could I be correct in sexing it this early?

I also would like to know if I transfer them into 2 gallon pots, can they go through all stages of growth until harvest in those pots or will I have to transfer them to 5 gallon buckets before the harvest?

That's it! :)

Thank you all for all the help!

2. those young babys will grow up into maaaaassive plants of joy<3

3. No you are seeing shit, cause you can't tell that early. Get a 600watt mh bulb for veg and hps bulb forflowering, now that's more like it. Yea you will have to transfer to a 5 gal. The bigger the better. Welcome to the site :smoking:

4. Thank you for the advice! I thought I might be seeing shit but I thought I would ask just in case. I'm ultra sensitive to separating the males asap. Probably more than I should be, but still.

5. That's what I like to hear! :D