Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob here, need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abaier11, Jan 7, 2011.

1. So my guy that used to have the hook-up has ripped me off twice. I am done with him now. I need to find the source basically or a reliable guy. Lots of advice needed guys, so hit up this post lol:smoke:

2. Just buy like a 15 dollar scale, sure its a loss of what could be a fresh gram, but it will save you way more than a gram in the long run, and just keep goin through the same guy. When he gives you your sack just whip it out, once he knows you are gonna weigh it he wont skimp. Otherwise, ask friends who smoke who they go through, go with people when they pick up their sacks. (as long as thats ok with your friends connect) Scale is the best solution, just head to office max or something.

3. I can't seem to find anywhere from that link that tells about finding a local dealer. Can you assist more?

4. I will consider your advice. However I am looking to get my first bong and wanting to save for it cuz I have a very limited budget and smoke only occasionally. I was leaning more towards advice and tips etc on finding a new guy.

5. Just ask your dealer for sum bud. If he's like, Oh yeah okay meet me at the _________ in a hour. I'd just say "nah man not quick enough I need a 1/4 real quick." Usually, my dealer will be like ohh alright try my friends number here ___________.

6. Well that's the thing, I don't have a dealer. I have a friend who goes to the dealer and I don't want that anymore. And I can't seem to get his dealers number. What should I do??

7. you'll stumble upon someone eventually. walk into a gas station and lookout for someone buying a dutch and casually walk up to them and ask them do they know where you could get some good good shit . they'll lead you the right way . . . usually. :rolleyes:

8. If I live in a very small town should I just go to a bigger one nearby and ask around basically?

9. It honestly depends how bud friendly your town or city is. If it's bud friendly just go up to a guy who looks like a stoner (dreads/bob marley tshirt... that kind of shit) and try to get a connect out of him.

If you don't want to do that, the next time you blaze in a group casually compliment them on the bud and ask for the dealers # once your on good terms with them.