Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob here. Is this supposed to happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lyoto Machida, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Okay, so what happens to me after a couple bowls is that my heartbeat gets faster, but the strongest effect I get is that I can really feel my body. Like, I can physically notice the bones in my neck moving when I turn my head, and I can feel my lungs expanding and contracting. I get super munchies and start totally rocking out to the beat of the smallest of sounds when they start exhoing in my mind. i have no idea what strand I am smoking, but whatever it is it sure does not mellow me out whatsoever, nor does it "humble my mind" like all the hippies say. Any clues on what Is going on here? Thanks.

2. Fun ? eh ? ........Yep you got it ...It's called .....~HIGH~

3. From my experience with getting people high their first times, a mellow high comes with time. Everybody that I smoked out for the first time got excited and hyper. Eventually they mellowed out, though.

4. its called being stoonnnnnnnnnnnneeeed bro

5. Yea when you don't have a tolerance I have found weed to get pretty intense. It's a lot easier and more enjoyable being a seasoned toker and taking a t-break and enjoying the effects of a low tolerance, but for nub smokers, I just would recommend continuing on smoking and you'll see yourself relax more and geek a bit less.

6. It's called being high x)

7. dude you are fine it causes higher blood pressure when you smoke it, only immediately afterwards though. what you are saying is all normal i couldn't smoke then just watch a movie and chill out for a while, but once i could it was a very mellow, relaxed high. don't worry what you are saying is completely normal

8. Yeah dude with time you'll eventually know what mj does to your body/mind and you'll see that the effects aren't that wild. You can chill out and control them

9. Well i dont know about you guys but i have been smoking for over a year and my highs are just as intense as they were the first time i smoked. Pretty sweet. i used to hate it but now that i can control my highs its pretty sweet.

10. Aha man, my highs havent been getting worse and worse... its just that my tolerance increased a lot so now i need like 6 + bowls to get the same effect as the first time.

And the fact that its possible to "control" your high gives your brain the impression that its not as ripped as it really is :p