Noob here. growing.. idea..

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Superbeastdj, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Hello fellow humans..

I've just started college this year and have become a seasoned stoner reasonably fast, acording to my friends.

Anyway. I dont think it would be wise.. to setup something in an apartment really.... especially with all the people that travel through and all..

But I was pondering.. just setting up something to grow a plant or 2, when I get a house.. which probably wont be any time soon but, I can dream eh?

Anyway, Im figuring a simple closet will suffice at that time.. mabye a big cabnet.. in my closet.. but anyhoo. I was reading around the forum for a bit, and decided the lst method looks pretty dank.. and I would just have a pot or 2 of that sitting in there.. and I would just start off with some seeds from some crap that I smoked or something to just try it.

but Im not too familiar with all the terms on here.. and Im sure im missing a few important points about growing.. I was pondering if anyone had any tips or.. "not to do" lists...

2. So...what you're saying is...you'd like to grow some plants, sometime, somewhere?

Well, start reading the posts. read through all the journals and guides. Some even have pictures, which I find helpful in interupting all that reading. There are actual Do and Do Not lists on here!!!

Why are you still reading THIS crap? Go read the guides.

3. I agree blue bong, i bet ive read them 3-4 times and continue to do so....
    The quides are the answer!
    Good luck and read read read!

4. Don't skimp on the basics: light, ventilation, nutrients

If you spend most of your money on these three things you will be able to grow nice plants. Start off with cheap bag seed or try and get some freebies from people you know. As you learn more you can move up to superior genetics and really impress your friends with your growing knowledge.

5. I agree that those three things deserve much attention, but they needn't be expensive. Nutrition, especially, can be free or near-free, if you know what you're doing.

Good luck with all your studying, Superbeastdj!

-mu