noob help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by high till i die, Nov 17, 2007.

1. ok i prob put this in the wrong thread if i did please move it, ok so i am the one who is soon going to do a second grow, this grow that i am on now is not going too good i dont not get good results with my bag seed, i am currently growing my plants straight up and not lsting or anything, i grow with cfls for one reason well two really

1.) i live with my parents but i am growing at my grandfathers house, he is 79 and dont want to put alot of money into hid lights as my growing days may not last long (rather get hid when i got my own home)

2.) heat can be an issue with hid, and i can not cut holes in the closet that i am growing in because my grandfather does not want me cutting holes in his home.

the results that i am getting now are good nice colas and a few branches below that, but towards the bottom i dont get good results, buds are so effing small it would take like 5 of them to make a bowl pack.

but soon i will be ordering some seeds from dr. chronic...they will be short growing plants from nirvana on his site. they will be either blueberry, northern lights, or white widow.

i would like to have some dank bud to smoke so i was wondering what would be the best way to grow it in my condition. would the best way to grow my plants be in a scrog or sog, i was thinking scrog because i could keep them low and i could also add side lighting with the scrog setup i was going to make.

what is yalls imput?

2. You shouldn't grow in your parents' house or your grandparents' house. You need to wait 'til you have your own place.

3. ^^^ Agreed. Unless the owner of the house is cool with it, it's a bad idea.

4. yo i would never grow without permission, ive been growing there since july he is cool with it we blaze together all the time

5. Pretty cool that you blaze with your grandfather. Is he a stoner from back in the day or did he get turned on recently?

6. lol yea its sweet, i did not find out that he blazed till this summer, yea he is a stoner from back in the day i guess u can say my dad turned him on to it when he was 16 papa caught him and his friend behind the shed blazing and all my dad said was u wana hit