Noob Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trigeract, Aug 8, 2014.

1. #1 trigeract, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    I bough the 9x9 supercloset grow room and it was supposed to come with a DVD on how yonder it up.
    My question is, which hurricane inline fan should I hook up for the 4 600watt lights the 6" or 8"? I have the sunlight supply blazer reflectors

2. what size in on yoru light fixture? if you have a "cool tube" or type of reflector that has a hookup for a fan or ducting..then id go with that. if they dont have anything id go with the biggest one, just because you can always turn it down if it is overkill, but you cant turn a smaller one up more if it is maxed out and still too hot in the tent

3. since it has a 6 in fitting i would go with everything being 6 in. that way your not trying to fit a smaller duct onto a big opening. would make it easier.

4. How yonder it up? I'm old.

5. I would've gotten 8" reflectors and an 8" fan to cool them. I don't think a single 6" is going to cool 2400w very effectively, I can't even run all 1600w in my tent right now because my 6" isn't doing the job, I've got to upgrade to 8" hoods.

If you're stuck with the 6" reflectors, start out with one fan. If it doesn't do the trick you might need a second one (I'm sure you will). My temps were just under borderline cooling 1200w with a 6" for my hoods and a 6" for my filter, but once I added the extra 400w it became too much for them to handle.

6. Did you get the big buddha box? How is it? What kind of yields are you getting from it? Is it as good as they claim it is?