Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob grower (purple kush auto) ::pics::

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nicofresh, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Hey! here's my first grow ever... just hoping to get some good comments that might help me with my future grows...

right now I have 1 purple kush, 2 uknown, and 5 jack widows just planted.

FIRST 3 PICS (few days old) --> #1 unknown strain, #2 purple kush, #3 unknown strain

NEXT 3 PICS --> (about a week maybe more)

LAST 3 PICS --> (about 10-14 days) #1 and #3 are the unknown strains growing pretty well and the PIC #2 is the purple kush automatic its short and growing a little bit slower than the others...

Attached Files:

2. Looks chill man is move this to the grow section man I think ur in wrong one but I'm on phone so not sure

3. oh yeah thanks bro, how can i change the section?

4. Uh if I was on computer I could explain maybe make new thread there and delete this one?

5. Yup that's the purple kush . Can't mistake it at a young stage. Looking good at this young stage. Good prep work and good ph'd water.