noob grower advice column

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 710247, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Bought a SuperLocker3.0 and a pack of 10 autoflower Pineapple Express and 10 NYC Diesel. Grow estimated to begin sometime in April of this year. Any help/tips or anything is greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I just googled the superlocker, I started growing last August and never heard of it. Looks like a sweet bit of kit mate .
    I personally found it best to start up my environment before doing anything so I could monitor what it was doing, in mine ( grow tent ) I had to add extra bits in order to get it working well - fan heater, fans etc. Only then , when I was happy did I start seeds off ( in good soil ).
    I recommended this to a friend recently, he jumped straight in and ran into all kinds of problems.
    Enjoy your grow my friend, it's the best hobby I've ever found. Apart from smoking my own weed!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you so much for the advice. I tried my best to plan things out, giving me a couple months to do my research (etc.) I've been thinking about starting with just a few seeds because I am worried about superlocker's space (they include 16) and I'm worried that there won't be enough precious light to go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I believe it all depends on how you grow them and if you train them.You could easily fill that space with just one plant but it's best to start off more than one seed just in case you loose one or two.
    I'm only going by what I briefly saw, sounds like it has an adjustable netting system so I guess it's designed for the SCROG technique, I've yet to try that. Ive been doing low stress training this time around , switched to flower a couple of weeks ago

5. Man that superlock seems like a waste of money to me... All what i found was a 1000$ and higher for that little cab? What a rip.

You could buy a whole 8x4 tent set up for that price.

My advice is return it and get an actual tent