NOOB + Drool + Bong = Gross

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sonymon, Feb 12, 2009.

1. It may be my own lack of trust, but somehow I just don't believe that.
    AHAHAHAHAHA

2. I doubt your older then me and if you are im sure its not by much...

3. ummm... thats completely irrelevant, if you'd been smoking bongs as long as me, you would know to put your lips in the bong, not around the top. thats plain stupid, sorry.

4. even when your lips are in the bong there still going around the bong hence the reason its air tight.....

5. Dont be a fucking idiot dude. Its how the human body works, if you leave your mouth open for awhile obviously drool will come out... common sense dude, cmon, its not like their doing it out of inexperience. I drool in every other bong hit I take and I am very experienced.

6. haha there shouldn't be an "even when" because your lips do not belong on the outside. They are going around the inside of the bong, but you talked of them going on the outside. :rolleyes:

7. w.e no big deal if he drools it goes down the tube, anything that would be near your lips you can wipe off with a napkin. and dont act like none of yall in the early days hit a pipe too big and had a bunch of saliva appear in your mouth you had to spit out after a hit.

8. Could you show me the post where I said to wrap your mouth on the outside......I cant seem to find it:confused:

9. Saying you have your mouth wrapped around a huge piece of glass definitely falls under saying you put your lips on the outside. :rolleyes:

10. #51 SVTSVT, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

Never did I say the outside though......

whether you want to admit it your lips are wrapped around the bong. maybe I should have been more clear and said in the bong instead of around.

11. hahaha chronimac is a smoker, through and through. i'd be willing to guess that he's been smoking longer then you have.

12. well thats great, and you can guess all day long but we'll never know. I will say its hard to out smoke someone who grows. at the end of the day all were bragging about is who has killed more brain cells.....

13. haha fuck you man.

i've been smoking for years and i still drool every once in a while.

DROOLERS 4 LYFE!

14. god, this thread turned into nothing but a stupid argument

15. I had a friend that did the same think, but with so much force that the slider rocketed out of the stem, slamming into the wall across the room and shattering. It was pretty funny, since it was his piece..

16. dont complain its just a lil drool my homie coughed into my bong, stem smashed against the wall completely destroyed it and i lost half a bowl of haze

17. big hits fill ur mouth with saliva hence the reason why people spit after they rip big hits. Some ppl are noobs and dont know how to control it.

18. I feel drool coming on during a rip every once in awhile. It just can't be helped on some of the larger ones. When I'm toking alone I don't care if any falls into the tube, Ill just clean it later, but I still try to stop it. But if it's a group sesh I'll pull away from the tube. lick my lips, inhale, w/e I have to do quickly, then resume the hit.

19. Happens to everyone especially if the tube has a good bit of drag.