Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noob Beginner Smoker: How to ask for weed in high school im 18 and a senior btw

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobMarleyIsEpic, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Looks like nobody gave you any actual advice. Talk to him and/or the other kids. Don't go up asking "hey I got 25 bills". He will rip your ass off. 25 can get you a dub (20$) and you'll have 5 bucks leftover. Or you could get a 30 bag. Anyways, get aquatinted with them and casually ask. Good luck lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. Yeah, man, I promise that there is bud around you somewhere. Do you have a job? Co-workers are great people to ask. In fact, my co-worker is my dealer.

3. Get friends that smoke, ask them where they get it, then go from there.

4. #24 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Right off the bat, I can tell from your username that you're a straight up poser. I don't think you need weed at all, I think you just want to fit in and be popular. And from that said diagnosis, I'm also going to assume you're a freshman or sophomore. Any senior in high school would either:

a.) Know someone who smokes weed after FOUR YEARS.
    b.) Not care about looking cool.
    c.) Should have attended at least 1 party in FOUR YEARS where they meet a pot smoker.

Regardless of this obvious observation, here's a tip: Don't ask the kid from rehab. In fact, don't start with any of the popular stoners -- you'll get labeled and rejected faster by the whole crew than you can ask. The best thing you can do is try to make friends from the bottom and work your way up, starting from the top-down will just push you further and further away from your goal. If you ask the popular stoners, chances are they're going to skimp you. Once that happens, everyone will skimp you and you'll be known as "that guy everyone rips off."

Honestly, it's half way through the school year and you have zero connections, so you're shit out of luck. If you really are a senior, just graduate and find some people in college.

Edit: This sounds harsh man, but freshman year is the most important year of your social life. Once you're labeled, you're done for. If you're truly a senior and have no connections, it's far too late to be looking for them. Your best bet now is to look for people outside of school. (This is assuming you're actually the age you claim to be)