noo way!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazeUp420, Nov 25, 2011.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Seriously, if i`l have to listen to another white-guy rapping to 8mile i`l blow my brains out.
    Nothing personal do what you love to do.

2. So you're a rapper, eh?

In rap, isn't "motherfucker" supposed to be pronounced "muthafucka"?
    Just something for you to consider for your next masterpiece...just a little advice from an O.G......hehehehehe.

You're going through a phase.

You sound really white, my nuggah, so I don't see a recording contract in your near future. Don't quit your day job. Keep up the good work.

3. #4 Dualified, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
  4. all this music sounds the same to me

i do produce hip-hop wth a few of my friends. i got a few links i could share if you want. but its different than this... its articulate and knowledgeable, sorta like jedi mind tricks first cd

5. Decent. Better then what the 4 GC playa's above me could produce. Keep at it, I liked your wordplay, and the tone of your voice is very smooth and appealing to the ear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. how can you say that when no one else has posted a link?

7. Because any artist know's that talent is nothing more but practice, an autistic child with the IQ of a potato can make something good with enough practice. Insecurity stem's from put down's from one's own experiences.

So, I don't need a link because this dude had the ball's too post his shit in public, that alone get's my respect. Shit like "well you sound too white" is just silly stupid.

8. Your alright, better then some of the white kids rapping around me. Idk I know a few good white rappers; Spose, MGK, Chris Webby, ill even put yelawolf in there.. etc

9. yea idk why your all wantin a white person to sound black. You got your shit all messed up