nonfiction's multi-strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nonfiction, Mar 7, 2016.

1. If dont mine answering. This question what is your watering schedule.

2. Not at all, please ask and post whatever you want! Right now I'm growing in a pro mix pretty much straight out the bag, I ph to 5.8-6.0 and feed every other watering, I use green planet, pretty close to these guidelines, when run off tds gets too high I just water once or twice

[​IMG]

I was feeding every time but didn't really find it useful was flushing too much down drain lol so now I rotate and still can burn plants and give them too much, all good though

• Like Like x 1
  3. So. I guess it's feed water feed water feed water, then if tds gets high or plants showing signs I may water twice, another trick I do is when the pot is dry i use the first 4 gals just ph'd water, last 4 gal of water is food, but I am continuously watching for signs when growing in pro mix because I can't monitor tds like I can in dwc

4. Been giving my veg plants a lot of attention, usually when I have two tents I neglect the veg tent but I'm trying my best to give this light an accurate reading, two pineapple chunk are doing well, one is much better than the other, than a third is struggling, needs a feeding but hasn't been drinking much... I removed the lst strings on the baby ak to try to reduce canopy size, it was taking too much tent room, also I raised light and still real tight nodes, lastly I angled my light slightly, creating just a bit more space between small plants and light

[​IMG]

4 strings and two metal strings holding it up,,, ghetto but works for now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monster crop I tied down this morning, [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They're very interesting how it's growing! See lots of potential there! Lastly is my baby ak[​IMG]

5. Also fixed my clones and replaced the bad ones, they're all ak-48

[​IMG]

I germinated 4 seeds then three them in soil, one popped out of ground really quick, last 3 never popped, or atleast still haven't and one was my last pineapple chunk :( I guess I'll be cloning that big one under led in a few weeks

6. [​IMG]

Didntnthonk the soil had any nutes in it but maybe it did.. First seedling that popped wasn't burnt so maybe it's just taking a few...

7. The clay pot germinated and was planted at same time as those in solo cup.. It's already started its first set of 5 fin leaves

8. I was In grow store for co2 instead bought a res and flood table! Life is gonna get so fucking good, course I got pump and fittings and hose.... Yeahhhh so excited

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]

Decided to keep res out of tent thinking once I'm down to one tent it'll b much cooler to keep water outside of tent opposed to inside, fitting in right in other side of zipper....

Is it okay for the pump to turn off and drain out the same hose that pumped it into tub? Or am I gonna blow pump?

Here's inside so far.....

[​IMG]

Put it on a bunch of pots to try out haha only four plants not too worried biggest concern is light to canopy.... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

From now on my grows will be different, flowering will start at same time for. Same strains or like strains getting fed from same res... I may change medium, I do like fabric pots I may continue those... I'm open for suggestions!

10. [​IMG]

That one pc is getting big, we raised the light today also...

11. So if anyone is following I'm declaring I will never buy a pot smaller than 5gal again, the bottom line is bigger pot bigger plant. I'm gonna switch to full fabric pots in this new flood drain Tank

12. So my first post is three unsprouted germinated seeds that never popped, that was the 7th, today is the 20 and they look the same... Time to toss? The other germinated and planted at same time is on third or fifth fin leaves now....

13. @nonfiction hey bro, whats the reason behind taking your cutting in flower and reveging them ? xD

14. the technique is called monster croping. the monster cropped plants under LED we taken from a flowering plant (flowering around 3-4 weeks) rooted, then planted and then took time to revert to veg and start growing now it's growing like... a monster! ive started topping and lst, im really expecting big bushes, others have showed me pics of their monster cropping experience and with a bit of training i see a lot of potential... i think it's important to know how a plant normally grows before manipulating it's energy to grow differently, but i've grown the bbxnl for ages now, the same cutting over and over so i'm pretty familiar with it, so it's a pretty controlled experiment, only other new factor is the LED

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow that sounds really fun, kinda makes sense as I think the foliage and leaf growth will be stunted and you'll have a massive root system building. Once it has re vegged the massive root system will now blast off the foliage and leaf growth. Am I right or was that complete nonsense ?

16. nah nothing really happens while it's revegging, kinda like domant really lol don't drink too much water, and then once it grows back it just doesnt send all energy to top, i have chutes at bottom i didn't know that exsisted blowing up becoming as dominate as the main bud site.. so its really just sending energy to all parts of plsnt, not just the tallest part (or in my observation)

• Like Like x 1
  17. really i just wanted to keep that geentics going so why not give it a shot as an experiment? i cut 4, 4 rooted, i gave two clones to a friend and planted two in the pots and stuck in tent now i am maintaining lst and topping waiting for them to grow out

• Like Like x 1
  18. that's dope bro, I understand now, because I always thought monstercropping is done on the plant that has had it's apical meristem cut off, which leads to it having several apicals. In this case tho it's pretty sweet how the clones come up with multiple apicals. Keep up the good work bro, i'll definately check in every once in a while to keep up with your grow.

• Like Like x 1
  19. feel free to post pics, ask questions and make suggestions! i'm here to learn

• Like Like x 1