nonfiction's multi-strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nonfiction, Mar 7, 2016.

1. my cat pretty much ate all the clones i was trying to root so im back to square one lol.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. sorry to hear about that your plants look great by the way

3. Thats great to hear keep me posted

4. Have you ever had any problems with this strain? I have one now that I posted on one of your threads and it's doing great so far. Don't know anyone else who's grown it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've grown it for a year or two straight same clones and cuttings and it's the best plant ever, I couldn't kill it if I tried it don't have heat stress the produce is always the exact same (minus this weird lighting thing) it's not the most thc ever but you get so much bud it's great, I've been doing bbxnl grows and journals for like I said months now and I love it! Unfortunately they don't sell world of seeds bb x nl anymore so I have my specific genetics and then when it dies it's over, on to the next one! Sorry the app always fucks up my stuff that's why I have so many journals I keep losing them! I'm actively posting here, I find that strain can take much more light than my ak48s, so much more abuse just a great stable strain, minor light leaks don't hermie, I love it

6. I'm hoping this one's similar. I've had the seed forever, just never germinated it till now. I have it flowering under a 1000 watt hps now.

7. I've used 1k hps since October and it's great... There's probably better strains out there to get familiar with, but it's so easy to clone and no problems flowering ever, it's just been so fucking reliable for me that I can honestly say it's the strain I know best.. Shame I wasted so long growing a strain that's 20 years old >.>

• Like Like x 1
  8. Today the monster crop plants are looking awesome! Finally have fully bounced back!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out of al the pineapple chunks this is most far!

Nice fat leaves

[​IMG]

Seems to be doing okay under led

[​IMG]

No new stretching I don't think!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome and delicious

• Like Like x 1