Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

non-stick spray for iso hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by adam1120, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Will it work? Or will it the non stick cooking spray mess up the bud? Can't see why not? Wouldn't the fat just stick to the hash whole the acho evaporates? Then I wipe off the excess spray with a napkin?

2. do yourself a favor and put the bud in a bud and smoke it.

3. Are you trying to get the iso to not "stick" to the pan? or use spray for extraction?
    Either way sounds like an unwise maneuver. Just make the iso then freeze it. Comes off rather easily

4. Never tried it, probably wouldn't recommend it. Cooking spray is an oil based product, I can't imagine that it would be good for you if you tried smoking hash that had touched it (not that smoking anything is good for you anyway), much less soaked in alcohol with it. If you decide to try it out, let us know how it went.

5. Smoking oils/fats can lead to lipid pneumonia... So no...don't do it. Unless you're cooking that hash or something...even though there is little to no benefit really to this.

6. The only question I have is ... Why? :confused:

7. Na thanks guys I just thought I would ask so it won't stick cus I didn't have a razor blade lol but its all good now. I have a question tho can my iso hash come out blonde/ honey with regg? I've made three batches and first two came out black secound one dark dark.green this last one i let it soak for. 20 secs of mixing quick hopefully comes out good and a lot of blue dream crystals that I got in the bag of my quater.