Non-Smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyp, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Just wondering, this seems like a pretty raw community, is there anyone here at Grasscity who doesn't smoke? :laughing:

2. I use to be one for a while. Like 4-6 months. Then I started right back to smoking bud again :hello:

3. dont take it the wrong way, but what are you doing here if you dont smoke? do you just grow for shops or somethin?

4. Who are you kiddin? I love my bud, bro. :p

But i guess non-smokers would come here because of a laid-back atmosphere and some kick-ass topics? You know, just for the people and such

5. oh i thought you meant does anyone else not smoke, lol

6. I don't smoke, but do only edibles. Not all of us smoke, sheesh!
    Edibles and tincture, ftw!!

7. I'm a smoker but you can't go wrong with edibles. There's nothing like puffing on a joint while eating a firecracker or a brownie and drinking a huge cup of coffee.

Man that's like the perfect breakfast.

the Breakfast Joint, a weed muffin, and a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer.

8. Man, I cannot wait til the day when I can wake up and scramble my eggs in some high quality weed oil. I once told myself that when I get older, I'm not even gonna smoke...I now realize that in the world of weed, anything goes. Haha. Nothing beats lighting up a nice jay on your walk to school/work/whatever you do in those early hours when the sun is barely rising. You just wanna offer the sun a puff sometimes.