Non smokers..?

Discussion in 'General' started by Legend, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many of yall don\'t smoke marijuana? and what the fuck are you doing here?
    I dont mean it in a bad way, but seriously.. it\'s like me not playing playing/taking interest in football and I browse their forums, seems abeit pointless, i say!

2. i don\'t think it would be pointless theres allot of cool people here to talk to

3. id say that everyone that interacts on these forums smokes or at least has smoked marijuana before (except for them undercovers for you supersticious people.) but some people either went on a tolerance break, maybe have probation or some other form of drug testing (job, most likely), or just quit all together but still enjoy passing the time by chatting with all the great people here, because there is much much more appeal to this forum besides weed, it is a great community.

4. I forget who it was (I know they had an avatar of a hot asian chick), but someone who used to come here didn\'t smoke pot, but they grew it and sold it, so that\'s a good reason to come.

5. Yeah that sounds reasonable. But call me crazy, I find it hard to interact with people who don\'t smoke pot. It seems we\'re not on the same level of thinking. I dont mean to offend anyone. But if anyone is offended, I can\'t do shit about it and they can stay offended.

6. does it say anywhere in the rules that you cannot use this forum if you do not puff the magic dragon ?
    oh yeah im a cop.......

7. I don\'t smoke. I reevaluated some things and realized marijuana doesn\'t figure into the equation.

I enjoy the community, and the conversation.

8. I dont get it either why come to a wine and cheese party if your not gonna eat any

damn crakers...my mind is bogliling as we speak....Myabe us stoners are the chillest

people in the world.

Two thumbs up for the tree of life:hello:peace~Turk

9. Frank Zappa proves you wrong. Never did drugs, and he was on a different level than ANY of us.

[​IMG]

10. ........
    He was an idiot. I thought he died of heroin overdose?

11. Man, go soak your head. He was a great musician, and an amazing person. Don\'t talk about what you don\'t know.

From wikipedia:

Frank Zappa died on December 4, 1993, age 52, from prostate cancer. He was interred in an unmarked grave at the Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery in Westwood, California.[39]

By negatively stereotyping people who don\'t do drugs, you hypocrites forget how much you hate it when people call us \"lazy stoners\". GROW THE FUCK UP.

12. Just as Rum said, it is JUST as hypocritical to stereotype people who don\'t smoke just as there are those who look down upon just, just for smoking weed. There are members here for one reason or another stopped smoking, but still enjoy coming to our great City, to talk to some chill people.

*thread closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.