Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Non smoker girlfriends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbal, Feb 16, 2011.

1. just wondering how many of you out there have girlfriends that dont smoke pot and if theyre anti pot or whatever, my girl doesnt smoke weed but she has no problem with me doing it once im not a stoned mess ALL the time. she actually got me my hook up for buying it, but a friend of mine is pretending he doesnt smoke to try and score with this girl which i find highly amusing coz she will no doubt find out soon, any of you every have to try hide it?

2. i never hid my tokage with my gf and she was fine with it, she just didnt wanna try it. she caved after a few months after she finally convinced herself that it was actually helpful for you, and that its basically harmless, she tried it. shes been toking for about 2 years.

alot of girls wont mind you smoking, but only a woman can find you a hook up.

3. Smoke weed, bitches welcome. Bitches don't like weed? Fuck them. :smoke:

4. My GF used to be anti weed till I got her to smoke it.

Now she smokes with me occasionally. Sometimes butthurt that I'd rather toke at a friend's than go to hers and watch TV, but meh, who wouldn't.

5. I don't think I could ever have a gf whos against weed. Simply because if you're against weed it means you're ignorant and I don't want to go out with ignorant bitches (excuse my bluntness...pun intended)

6. yeah i tell him theres no point hiding it from her coz if shes a retard now about smoking then she prob always will and he'll just end up having to quit altogether and ppl should never quit doin anything they like for a woman especially if its not doing any harm. what i will ask tho to you that said ur girls toke... how does that work out? i would never get my girlfriend into smokin weed but if she ever wanted to id sort her out and ive always wondered what itd be like if she was blazing, be pretty fucking rad id say

7. Well my ex (high school gf) didn't like weed, and she didn't like me smoking, then she left me (other reasons that are private not weed) then she started smoking weed. I still talk to her because of our child. I'm not a child disregarding asshole, plus I got a DNA test to double confirm it.

8. DNA test .. thats some smart shit :smoke: as for my ex gf i started tokin about a year into the relationship and she hated it now i found a new gf that doesnt care as long as i dont taste like smoke

9. My girlfriend hates when i do it, for no reason.. The last couple of days i've been smokin a little more than usual ( 3 days in a row ) and she freaks out about it, even though i'm doing better than ever when i comes to, well, everything - including her!

I've tryed every argument there is, but it seems that i HAVE TO HAVE a problem or else i wouldn't do it.. It's like, no sane person smokes weed; gotta have some kind of problem or that you wanna escape reality and whatever ..

I just wanna convince her that it wont hurt me and that im in control!

Any suggestions?
    :smoke:

//Mixrollsmoke

10. Don't 'convince' her. Just ask her to give you a chance with it then let her decide for herself.

11. yeah i hate that, ppl act like you smoke weed to escape reality, its not fucking lsd like, i smoke weed coz everything is better high, its just better and ders no reason to not smoke it. if dealing with an anti pot girl id say ud just have to compare it to other stuff, like would i be better replacing weed with booze and tobacco? not a fuckin hope

12. I dated one girl who was really against it for a while then all of a sudden she became cool with it and I got her to try it once. :smoke:

13. They all end up seeing the light eventually, trust me. I've made potheads out of 3 anti-pot girls thus far.

14. Code:

haha i like your style mon frere, but was turning em into stoners a good a bad thing? did it make your smoking much better or did they just rape your stash and get fat? this is my concern

15. My ex left me for our dealer. Then she attempted to commit suicide after the break up.

Dont date schizoaffective people.

My current girlfriend doesnt care that I smoke weed.

she bought me the smellchecker from weedstar as a christmas gift when we started dating, but customs seized it I think. Im on two and a half months now, and no delivery. Damn shame.

16. Its a fantastic thing. Its my goal whenever I start dating somebody new. You get to be stoned much more often, since now they don't mind when you are. If you're lucky, they start paying for a bunch of the weed, since they want to contribute for their share now too (It works out though, because they pay for half and smoke way less than half), and it opens the door to high sex, which is really just fantastic.

And now when I have a day off from work and we're deciding what to do with the day, instead of things like going to antique stores to look around, I can suggest things like, "Lets go to Gotham and buy a new piece!"

17. I love marijuana more than any woman I've met (family set aside). Tell him not to hide it. We aren't in the 1940's anymore. Marijuana is much more accepted now than it ever has been. I'm sure that when it comes down to it, the girl really won't care that much.

18. I actually ended up being totally uninterested in a girl about a month ago that I was reallyyyy in to, because she said she would never even consider smoking, she wouldnt even consider trying it once.

To me that was totally a sign of ignorance, and I didnt want any of that.

But as a previous poster said, if you can take a sexy, good girl, and turn her in to a stoner, its great.

19. But i dont wanna compare weed with Tobacco and booze, because you cant! They are totally different things! So whenever shes like 'well, i guess it would be okay for me to get shitfaced All the time?!" im like "is alchohol used as medicine? No. Can i kill you? Yes. Does it give you a psysical addiction? Yes." but i can NOT reason with her..

About 8 months ago i was a daily smoker for a couple of months - and my relationship with my gf went totally downhill, but im questioning whether it was me being high most of the time - or her overreacting because she simply doesn't like it..

Hmm..

//Mixrollsmoke

20. i got one :( but she says she wants to try it :smoke: