Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Non-noob edibles questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jellymanx99, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Question for my fellow stoners on grasscity

I'm making edibles for 6th time and for the 1st time I don't have any cheese cloth for filtering my cannabutter. My friend has confirmed that coffee filters fucking suck dick for filtering, it take hours. Also, my cannacookies usually taste like essence of skunk shit, I often make chocolate chip, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a better flavor for covering the grossness

tl;dr cheesecloth alternative for making cannabutter also what flavor of betty crocker cookies best covers the gross ass weed taste

2. Run it through a mesh strainer a couple times.

3. yea, use a few mesh strainers. I also found that attaching cheap pantyhose [you can usually get them free at shoestores] under a array of strainers with a rubberband does a really good job of straining. Then just ring it out, and there you go :)

4. You can use an old tshirt or stockings, I like the peanut butter, or choco-chip walnut crocker mixes...