Non Aggressive pit bulls face euthanasia-SIGN PETITION!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cinderellax, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Pit bulls are smart and loving, but they are also powerful and protective. There's no need to hate them. If a lab attacks me or my dog, I'm not going to blame the whole species.. some of you fellers need to do some accurate research before spewing nonsense

2. #22 Mithrandir, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
    [quote name='"thatrooper515"']

Do some research. There is nothing wrong with pits. My pit/German sheapard is a lot rougher than my buddy's pure red nose. no offence but stfu your as bad as the gov on mj when it come to talkin out your ass.[/quote]

Get fucked, kid :rolleyes: :laughing: If you like pit bulls, that's great...but don't expect everyone to. From the things I've read, and the attack Ive experienced, these dogs can be VERY unpredictable.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

3. You Mad Bro? :rolleyes:

4. [quote name='"Larebare"']

You Mad Bro? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hes pissed man.

5. That's exactly like saying "My friend got robbed by a black guy, I hate black guys, just hang out with normal people an don't worry about shit like this".

People talk shit about Rotweilers too, say they're vicious, but I played with a Rotweiler regularly when I was 5, and I still have my face. It would even herd me back away from a sharp ravine we lived near.

It's all about the training. Condemning breeds of dogs is like condemning entire races of people.

6. Pits arnt ugly chinese cresecents are ugly.

7. Don't be rude.

And all ANIMALS can be unpredictable, so what's your point? You gonna hate all animals? People are unpredictable, maybe you should hate them too.

8. Plus rep for anyone who signs!!

9. #29 bruhlazer, Oct 19, 2012
    I signed that shit man. Gotta protect my best friends

10. [quote name='"bruhlazer"']I signed that shit man. Gotta protect my best friend[/quote]

Plus rep as soon as I get to a comp. Thank u!

Sent from my ADR6350 using GC Forum

11. #31 nuttybong0, Oct 19, 2012
    I work part time at a K-9 training facility and in my experience, german shepherds are way more aggressive than APBTs, making them suitable for police training.
    Dobermans usually have alot of behavioral issues so there's alot more dobermans at our camp.
    When shepherds or dobermans attack, you barely hear about it because these dogs are associated with the law. Because of a few terrible APBT owners, these dogs are associated with fighting and mauling kids.
    As said many times before in this thread..... its not the dog, its the owner. All dogs aim to please their master, so if master is happy when they fight or show aggression, the dog will show aggression. If the owner if happy when the dog jumps through flaming rings, the dog will seek out flaming rings to jump through.
    I currently own an Amstaff who has won 4 championship titles, including protection, tracking and advanced obedience. Basically my dog has more behavior than most peoples kids.
    Anyone who hates APBT, is usually brainwashed by media reports of this breed and ignorant to the fact that there are waaay more aggressive breeds out there. Because of people like this, at my local animal shelter, 135 pitbulls were put down last Tuesday(can somebody say genocide).
    Does my dog look dangerous?
    Hell fucking yeah!!! And I love him.
    When we're out on a walk, its usually the smaller breeds that attack us. He just looks at me like " Please master, let me bite this mofo just once."
    He's a fucking dog, that's what they do.
    Edit: Petition signed, not for the rep, but because Lilo and Stitch are beautiful.

Attached Files:

12. [quote name='"nuttybong0"']I work part time at a K-9 training facility and in my experience, german shepherds are way more aggressive than APBTs, making them suitable for police training.
    Dobermans usually have alot of behavioral issues so there's alot more dobermans at our camp.
    When shepherds or dobermans attack, you barely hear about it because these dogs are associated with the law. Because of a few terrible APBT owners, these dogs are associated with fighting and mauling kids.
    As said many times before in this thread..... its not the dog, its the owner. All dogs aim to please their master, so if master is happy when they fight or show aggression, the dog will show aggression. If the owner if happy when the dog jumps through flaming rings, the dog will seek out flaming rings to jump through.
    I currently own an Amstaff who has won 4 championship titles, including protection, tracking and advanced obedience. Basically my dog has more behavior than most peoples kids.
    Anyone who hates APBT, is usually brainwashed by media reports of this breed and ignorant to the fact that there are waaay more aggressive breeds out there. Because of people like this, at my local animal shelter, 135 pitbulls were put down last Tuesday(can somebody say genocide).
    Does my dog look dangerous?
    Hell fucking yeah!!! And I love him.
    When we're out on a walk, its usually the smaller breeds that attack us. He just looks at me like " Please master, let me bite this mofo just once."
    He's a fucking dog, that's what they do.
    Edit: Petition signed, not for the rep, but because Lilo and Stitch are beautiful.[/quote]

Thank you for sharing and signing. Your dog is beautiful! I love their big faces!

That was so heartbreaking to read about all those pits being put down, and in just one day. I'm a huge animal lover, its a shame not everyone is.

Plus rep to u also! As soon as I get to a comp :)

13. Bump. Please sign

14. There is a lot of youth in Asia. What does that have to do with pit bulls?

I am trolling sorry......

15. #35 azcactus, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    This bitch right here, has never bit anyone, even though she gave a fair warning to my brother once when family was gathered. He did the worst thing anyone can do and tried to go face to face with her at the first meeting. I HAVE NOT given her the opportunity to kill anything except her toy with a squeaker inside. If you are a stranger and approach me or my family she will go full attention and place herself in front of us. She gets along w/ most everybody once she knows you. And she is a f/t house dog. Not chained up in some ghetto backyard. She gets the best dog food I can afford, Loyall Adult formula cause it is about 90% digestible so no big huge Ol' Roy type corn/corn meal terds. And since I am a single guy with kids she usually sleeps in my bed, unless she crawls in bed with one of the kids.

Attached Files:

16. #36 halokiller99, Oct 21, 2012

Dude I worked in a shelter and I will tell you some pitbulls are dog agressive, you need a owner that is dominant over the dog and can handle them. I have seen labs that would rip your face off in a heartbeat in fact more labs and little dogs and dolmations were some of the worse one's we got in. In most cases the pitbull's that were human agressive were trained that way, there are a few that are just werid in the head and need put down. But for 95% of the time they are good loyal dogs that will make great housepets.

also I signd it.

17. I hope this means you signed the petition!

You have a very beautiful pit. And my lab/cocker spaniel mix barks at strangers, the hair on the back his neck stands up and he also places himself between my husband and I and the stranger coming. He's the sweetest dog in the world but if he thinks I'm in danger, he will protect me. I've seen him do it when my husband and I are rough housing.

18. [quote name='"Hiebs"']My dog was mauled by a "friendly pitbull" who supposedly had never attacked another dog before in its life. Honesty, I Fucking hate this breed of dog. Fucking hate them. Buy a normal breed of dog and don't worry about shit like this.[/quote]

That's pretty ignorant don't cha think?

19. It is. Another one of my identical threads for this petition got closed for me bringing some ignorance to light, so just be careful what u say.

20. #40 Bubbles42O, Oct 21, 2012
    will do, thanks for the heads up:smoke:

oh i forgot to mention i signed it too.