Non Aggressive pit bulls face euthanasia-SIGN PETITION!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cinderellax, Oct 18, 2012.

1. #1 cinderellax, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
  2. My dog was mauled by a "friendly pitbull" who supposedly had never attacked another dog before in its life. Honesty, I Fucking hate this breed of dog. Fucking hate them. Buy a normal breed of dog and don't worry about shit like this.

3. thats some downright bull shit i know plenty of aggresive dogs that arnt pits that bite kids and still arnt put down. My pit has killed 2 cats and the state say the next cat the comes up dead he is getting put down. He aint never hurt a person just some stray cats. All this hate just cuz he's a pitbull.

4. Not all pit bulls are aggressive. The owners of the dogs make them aggressive by how they raise them. Pit bulls are NOT an aggressive dog breed. If you're gonna hate anyone, it should be the owner of the pit bull who attacked your dog. Don't be so naive.

5. I hope your dog eats ALL the cats. Bring him to my neighborhood cuz there's like 20 strays that hang around here and piss all over everything!

And I agree, plenty of dog breeds can be aggressive, BUT IT'S THE OWNERS OF THOSE DOGS WHO ARE AT FAULT, not the dog!

6. Its not the breed its the individual. Get a pit and give em a chance and you will see that its actually a really good breed. Also what if it were a doberman,or a german shepard would you hate those breeds too?

7. The owner of the pit bull was a fireman, and said they had the dog for 8 years, well trained, with no problems. And still my dog almost got his fucking leg ripped off.

8. I'll sign for sure, I love pits. I had a pit that was so nice and loving it would cuddle up with my 3 year old at the time and wouldn't leave his side until either me or his mom would come in the room, just to make sure my son was ok. Biggest baby ever. The blue wheeler I have now is more vicious than any pit I've met. This dog has issues lol

9. There's something missing...as always there are two,three sides to a story...

10. Thank you!

11. Then the owner is a liar or you are. Or maybe your dog did something to provoke the pit bull.

12. See this is where people do not understand the breed either. Now b4 they were banned in my city my family bred n raised pit bulls. People are always saying "oh it's the owner it's not the dog" that's true but doesn't get around the fact that the dog is a powerful dog and sometimes doesn't understand no. Dog could be very well trained and another big or even little dog comes up and bites it whats going to happen? Yea it's the other persons fault but the dog is still going to most likely kill the other dog and that's the difference. it's got a bad image and people don't like it.

I personally like them and I have German shepherds and my male was attacked by a 65 lbs put bull. My shep is 120 and towered over it. But you never know with this jaw mussels what could have happened. But and again this dog got out of its collar and went straight for my dog 40 feet away? Like why? There's no need my dog wasnt barking or anything.

I think just the lack of control sometimes along with a power jaw and a background of fighting and killing other dogs is why this breed simple is not liked.

13. Everybody and their mom has pit bulls. Why does everyone brag about having a pit and say they're "so cute" they're fucking ugly ass dogs and are aggressive as fuck.

Buy a fucking blood hound and be chill. Peace.

14. [quote name='"Larebare"']Everybody and their mom has pit bulls. Why does everyone brag about having a pit and say they're "so cute" they're fucking ugly ass dogs and are aggressive as fuck.

Buy a fucking blood hound and be chill. Peace.[/quote]

That's your opinion and honestly I think bloodhounds are ugly dogs... My opinion

15. [quote name='"Larebare"']Everybody and their mom has pit bulls. Why does everyone brag about having a pit and say they're "so cute" they're fucking ugly ass dogs and are aggressive as fuck.

Buy a fucking blood hound and be chill. Peace.[/quote]

This.

16. Lol bloodhounds are WAY uglier than pits.

17. Do some research. There is nothing wrong with pits. My pit/German sheapard is a lot rougher than my buddy's pure red nose. no offence but stfu your as bad as the gov on mj when it come to talkin out your ass.

18. This^

19. I'm not very susceptible to societal prejudices but I too hate APBTs.

They're just simply too powerful to be as dull as they are. While other stigmatized breeds such as Doberman Pinschers and GSDs are probably at a greater physical advantage of harming a human being they're significantly better at assessing situations.

20. Hey, that's your opinion. They're so chill. :smoking: