Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Noisy Odor Proof Bags

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bdijack, Nov 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey Y'all! How goes it?
    So in looking for a odor proof bags, I've found that the bulk odor proof bags are too noisy. Not quite as bad as the extra loud dreaded turkey bags. Anybody Know which bags are the least noisy? Or know any diy ways to pack silent bags? I can't afford to buy more than a hundred of the solid hard shell containers or afford that many fancy wallets or purses that lock in odor. Please Help. Thank you. Have a good one.

2. I use 1/2 gallon mason jars...they hold about 2-1/2 oz. 100 units?? how much weed you trying to conceal?

3. Thanks I do use them at home, but I'm Trying to pack about an oz or 2 a couple hundred times for all my friends. Good Idea but I can't get that many jars, plus I'm not going to shell out for someone who I'm going to see in a week. Also the glass will break eventually. Weather its the first time or the one hundred and first time, I'm way to accident prone to not drop them.

4. Noisy bags lol

5. Lol... 15 jars is like $8 dude.

Conceal the smell, make less noise

Pick one

6. #6 Bdijack, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    True, but I can't keep more than a hundred jars and they are $2.99 each at the local Ace Hardware, and no I don't have a Wall Mart or Target anywhere near me. With that many jars passing hands I will break them. Then it won't be so cheap. Plus I break them now and again on my own. How many more with like a 100 hand to hand passes. The jars may be cheap but dropping a full one is expensive. Tkx for the advise, and just out of curiosity where do you get 15 jars for $8.

7. Dime bags are pennies and solve all of your stupid specific requiments. You may not be ready to deal..

• Like Like x 1
  8. So you are saying you are trying to sell weed in your parents house?

9. WOW "STUPID SPECIFIC"!!! Dime bags are too small and don't block smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt THANK U!!!!!!! EVERY ONE KNOWS WHAT DIME BAGS JIM "STUPID SPECIFIC"!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. None of u so far Know what I'm looking for? Suppose I'll have to make it.. But no, I'm flattered but no I don't live with my parents. Middie man I live with one of yours.. :Love-Plant:

11. Didn't you say you were gonna break down an oz or two a couple hundred times? Dime bags will fit that qtr gram just fine. I could put that much weed in my pocket and no one could smell it.

Youve had a few days now did you come up with a better plan?

12. Nope that's not what I said. An oz or 2 broken down as you say would at best give u a less than a half joint and at worse less than a bowl. You may not be ready to add. And any good strain like SD, GDP, GSC, OG, ect.. can be smelled even in a dime bag. And I did come up with a better plan, but it would be too "STUPID SPECIFIC" to tell u.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol fk a baggie. I use a small glass jar with an airtight lid. Prescript.med tainers are good too.

14. I was thinking Pill bottles. I have a lot saved up. Thank you:thumbsup:

15. 2oz / 200 is about a qtr of a gram ea.
    I guess you planned to sell "half joint" and "at worse less than bowl" sacks. I even did the math for you which was multiplication and division by the way not addition.

And please do share the solution to your problem I'm sure it's going to change the way pot changes accident prone hands..

16. I Want to thank everyone for their help. Thank you.
    To the comedians please don't be rude and actually expect reception.
    Everybody likes a laugh but nobody likes a bully anymore.
    Thank you