Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nocturnal Seizures

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sinister93, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Hi fellow blades! it's been a looong since i've been on these boards but i'm happy to be back.
    Recently I have discovered that I might be having seizures in my sleep. I wake up with bite marks and sores on my tongue (my dentist even pointed it out) and sometimes my calves will be SUPER sore after no intense exercise. I talked with my family and they said that epilepsy does run in the family. So i'll probably go see a doctor about it soon, but it's really taking a toll on my sleep. I'll be very tired during the day, sometimes wake up in the night, a lot of times i'll wake up grinding my teeth too.
    I know some states give medical cards for epilepsy. Fortunately I live in Colorado so regardless I still have access to marijuana. But i'm curious as to how much weed will help with seizures? I was thinking of maybe taking an edible before bed every night for a few weeks to see if there are any improvements with my sleep/no side effects. Anyone have any experience with mmj and seizures?